XMPlayer is back with an update to version 0.0.2.A Developer /siz has released these new updates but he wanted to be sure to thank and give credit to Ced2911 and the Libxenon community.A The changelog is quite long so listed below is a partial list of updates.A The full changelog as well as a list of known bugs and some other helpful info can be found at the source.
- Fixed: .avi files not playing after a .mkv, .mov or .mp4 file has been played
- Fixed: When entering a new folder " Item number/All item number " will not update until moving down on d-pad
- Fixed: When paused, the osd buttons (y, xbox, x) unpauses video, only (a) pauses/unpauses now
- Fixed: Osd_show_progression (x) only shows if osd-button (y) hasn't been pressed before
- Fixed: Lb and Rb doesn't seek -600/+600
- Fixed:The D-pad being buggy after a video has been played
- Fixed: Some bugs with osd displaying delay as -0 because of it being close to zero
- Fixed: Removed the 1 pixel-width line artifact in videos
- Changed: Osd-button (y) now switches from directly on/off, this means it only needs 1 press to full osd and not 3 presses
- Changed: When pressing the pause-button (a) progression will also show
- Changed: The page down icon now only shows, if there are at least more items than a page
- Changed: The ( button doesn't exit to homescreen any more, it goes one level up, until root then goes to homescreen
- Changed: [extension.mp4] demuxer=mov to demuxer=lavf in mplayer.conf, lavf handles .mp4 files better than mov
- Changed: Updated libass to 0.10.0"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Precompiled LMP-ng Well, Lick has all but completely discontinued the Lick's Media Player that he developed for the DS
WiiMC WiiMC (Wii Media Centre) is an open source media player for the Nintendo Wii
MP3Play r12 It was a little difficult to extract much information on the purely Japanese website, but when there's a great app, there's a way right? MP3Play by Sata is a media player for your Nintendo DS that allows you to play your favorite music from your flash cart
SimpleAmp Zero-one has released his first PSP application entitled SimpleAmp
X-Soft Hi already available in the new version improves yoxdxd only hope that is your pleasure
Comments on XMPlayer Version 0.0.2:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if XMPlayer Version 0.0.2 supports it