Orbz- Mako is back with an update to his previous homebrew, and has uploaded Orbz 0.3.
For those of you who haven't heard of this game, it's played like a platform game where you guide your Orb through different levels.
Simple enough, right? The game also allows customizable stages. Speaking of stages, DJShrimpy also contributed to the level design, and Jose' came in for the music.
- This release now has enemies, and the Shock Attack.
- Speed has improved from the previous version.
- New theme for LEVEL5.LUA and so on.
- Intro text for each chapter.
- A boss for Chapter I has been added.
- Serveral collision problems have been fixed.
- Music looping has been fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
The Click Game PSP7 of the Chaos-Gamerz team has released The Click Game
Mario Kart 64 V3 (French release) While the Mario Kart series has always been a Nintendo exclusive, it doesn't mean PlayStation fans will never get to experience racing against the best racers in the Mushroom Kingdom
Ukke The guys at Xtreamlua are on a roll! Earlier we featured Poison_xtreamlua's release of developmental tool ReglePSP
Alex the Allegator 4 Alex the Allegator 4 is a true jump'n'run, just like the old classic ones. Guide Alex through the jungle in order to save his girlfriend Lola from evil humans who want to make a bag of her