DSe Notepad From Enira comes this homebrew app called DSe Notepad v0.9 Beta. Basically the app lets you write text using the keyboard. It also draws letters into the white box above the keyboard which gets recognized and added to the text. Right now, it uses the standard PAlib grafitti's but Enira plans to include non-default grafitti in future releases.
Enira emphasizes that this is a beta version and had never been actually tested on the DS. In this beta version, the text file gets written into the SRAM. Expect this thing to be buggy but among the known issues are:
* The scrollbar needs to be optimized * When the text autoscrolls because you are moving beyond your screen limits, the scrollbar doesn't update * The cursor resets to 0 when scrolling (Will be optimized next time for sure)
If you are not sure you want to install this beta version you could wait for future updates with the following fixes and features:
* FAT implementation so SRAM will be chucked out * Config file to save where you left * Config file to store costum grafitti's * Basic improvements in grafitti: 'wizard' modus that makes the grafitti adept to your writing style.
To use DSe Notepad v0.9 betam use the following keys:
* Start: Only when asked to reset SRAM. * X: Switch screen * Y: Add breakpoint or markings in the text (like a red cursor) that select an amount of text. Press once to add the first breakpoint, press Y again to add the last breakpoint and press again to unselect.Once an area of text is marked with these breakpoints you can copy/cut it. * Left: Move cursor left * Right: Move cursor right
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Mickael2054 is back with a new version of its PSPNotes. This version includes many new features and a PC utility.
New in version 1.5
* First version of "PSPNotes creator": creation and transfer of notes in the right folder on your PSP (via PC).
* Integration keyboard Danzeff
* Ability to insert a comment for a note
Notepad for PSP Kriswu from PSPChina has released Notepad for PSP with Chinese support
PSPNotes Changes:Adding USB mode (select from the menu)Interface magazine (a big change in "the preliminary menu and a small menu and credits)
If you're all out of Post-its to make those little notes of yours, you can always settle this interesting new handheld alternative from developer Mickael2054. Entitled "PSPNotes", the app allows you to create quick reminders to yourself using your PlayStation Portable.
The app allows you to write your notes in either in English or in French
Remonics Branin from the QJ Forums has unveiled his new homebrew memo application for the PSP in order to help the more forgetful PSP owners out there
DSe Notepad Enira has released the update to his homebrew app DSe Notepad v0
after much time spent to improve PSPNotes, I present to you today PSPNotes V2
Comments on DSe Notepad:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSe Notepad supports it