Would you like to have your own personal dspertador for the ds? DSpertator 2 since you already have, you can use your personalized background, create your own buttons, put them where you like best and use your favorite music as ringtones in MP3, supports up to 10 different melodies.
Operation with the exception of the new editing features, and no longer incorporates thermometer is the same:
In the folder "my dspertator" you will find 3 folders, "music", "bg", "sprites" and dat.xx file that stores your settings:
* Music: Here you can store your music in mp3 format, you will have to appoint them as 1.mp3, 2.mp3 to 10.mp3 .... but you do not have to put 10 if you do not want Laughing. The mp3 will be taken birate a maximum of 56kbps (which can hold anything else) will require some editing program to edit mp3 I will recommend "Switch."
* BG: In this folder you can save the wallpapers, which will be in. Bin, later to become eplicare as this format with the tool PAGfx of mollusck.
* The funds will have a size of 256 pixels wide by 192 high (the screens of the ds:)) and maximum 256 colors, in the format you want to bmp, png, jpg .... andalusia have to save names like "screen1" to the bottom of the screen top and bottom screen2 for the screen.
* Sprites: In this folder put all the buttons as well. Bin. Andalusia create buttons that will be of a size of 32x32 pixels, neither major nor minor.
You have to name the buttons as follows:
* Alarm_bt / / this button will activate or deactivate the alarm
* Down / / to navigate through the selector melodias
* Up / / to navigate through the selector melodias
* More / / upload the hour or minute of the alarm
* Less / / same but lowering
* Off / on / off the console
* Play / / to play the melodies
* Save / / allows you to save all settings
* Screen / / to turn off the screens
NOTE: within the download file is a folder named "examples" where are all the buttons and funds bmp default, so you can use as a template.
Once dspertator2 can turn around and place most suited to your design, so that pressing "A" to turn on edits, use the stylus to position the buttons where you like most, you can put the alarm text and melody and hours,
to move the alarm only uses the cross-direction, to move the melody Hold B and move the crosshead to move the maintenance pulasado "X" and the same.
Do not you like the font color? You can also change because pulasndo "L" or "R" you have 10 different shades.
Once everything is to your liking pulas again to exit the edit mode, and click the Save button to save the changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Sleep'n'Wake PSP developer MK2k has once again dropped by QJ's PSP Development Forums bearing the newest version of Sleep'n'Wake, now in version 1
PSPAlarm A simple tool that acts as a regular alarm clock
Sleep'n'Wake When the second version of homebrew application Sleep'n'Wake was released, you were all like "Great app! Keep up the good work MK2k!"
Sleep'n'Wake PSP MK2k has released a pretty useful alarm application for the PSP over on QJ's PSP Develoment forums
Go! Clock For Fatties Go! Clock For Fatties
This plugin lets you use the PSPGo clock on homebrew-enabled PSP 1000s, 2000s, and 3000s
NewSlide From homebrew dev Afrothunder comes NewSlide, a nifty plugin that allows PSP Go owners to customize the clock of their units, and then some!Developer's note:NewSlide is a plugin that allows one to replace the slide function of his or her PSPgo unit
Sleep'n'Wake It is nice to wake up and smell the coffee in the morning, espcially when you were awaken by nifty PlayStation Portable (PSP) homebrew application Sleep'n'Wake
Jelly Clock From Art's readme:Jelly Clock V1 by Art 2008Hi Guys,Jelly CLock is a little demo based on the PSP Jelly physics library I decidedto have a play with
Alarmii This is my first Wii program. It is a timer/alarm clock
Comments on Dspertator:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Dspertator supports it