I've programmed it because none of the DS Stopwatches I've tried are accurate.
Mine isn't 100% accurate either, but it's OK, I'm using it at work and for cooking. smile.gif
- works like a real life stopwatch
- pretty accurate compared to other DS stopwatches
- DS firmware look and feel
- lapcomputer (logging laps, checkpoints, records)
- top screen can be turned off (X button) to save energy
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Cooking timer Infantile Paralysiser, the developer of Moonshell, has released Cooking timer v0
added: auto-load/save settings to SD card (now you don't have to setup every time!)
DsGoClock Trooper is really proud and pleased of his first homebrew, so much so that he decided to share it with all of you! The DsGoClock is "a Go clock to be used while playing on real board"
PSPTimer Ok, this is one of the strangest homebrew applications i have ever used