Fancy a wake-up call from your favorite handheld gaming system? We've received word that developer Poison_xtreamlua has recently finished work on Wake2up. As this application's name implies, it's a simple homebrew that turns your PSP into an alarm clock. This is one alarm you're certainly not going to throw across the room as it interrupts your slumber.
Since the controls were originally written in French - and there's no readme - we took the liberty of running Poison's instructions through a translation app. Here's how Wake2up works:
* Top / Triangle = Increase hours 10 minutes.
* Low / Croix = Decrease hours 10 minutes.
* Right / Round = Increase hours 1 minute.
* Left / Carre = Reduce the hours / minutes to 1.
* Start = Enable / Disable clock.
* Select = Save the configuration.
As we stated earlier, there's no readme available in the app, so you may want to visit Poison's original post at xtreamlua (via the source link) for full details.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Morning Timer It's been a while since we reported on Infantile Paralysiser, so this is certainly a treat