Straight from QJ.NET's PSP Development Forums, we're treated to a new candidate for PSP owner's chronological concerns: WakeUp Clock. WakeUp Clock is a keeper to its namesake - the homebrew application has every intention of getting you up at the time you set. And that's all the WinShell app does. Every day.
If you're looking for special features, WakeUp Clock v2 does have one: it can play it's default MP3 alarm or it can play an MP3 you choose. Other than that, there's nothing thrilling to be had here. The app just transforms your PSP to a nagging, chronomeasuring device with a penchance for noise at the right time and does little else.
In short, it acts like an ordinary alarm clock, it sports an ordinary digital alarm clock face, and it even sounds like an ordinary alarm clock with the right MP3. But if you have a habit of hammering your past digital alarm clock at bedside, move the PSP somewhere far to avoid undue harm to a sound investment.
To set and arm WakeUp clock, just use the following keymap as guide (+ means combo):
* CIRCLE - Toggle the USB switch
* RIGHT SHOULDER + LEFT SHOULDER - Terminate the application, while storing settings for color and time.
* RIGHT SHOULDER + RIGHT SHOULDER + DOWN and UP - The key combo to change the minutes of the clock, if you don't want to do it the simpler way.
* RIGHT SHOULDER + RIGHT SHOULDER + LEFT and RIGHT - The key combo to change the hours of the clock, if you still don't want to do it the simpler way.
* LEFT SHOULDER - For preparing and calibrating the MP3 file. You could use this to browse for another target MP3 sound track.
There's no readme for this homebrew application, but if you place all the archive's contents under WakeUp (or the default PSP_ALARMA) at the GAME directory of your memory stick, you're good to go. More updates as we get them.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wake2up Fancy a wake-up call from your favorite handheld gaming system? We've received word that developer Poison_xtreamlua has recently finished work on Wake2up
NewSlide From homebrew dev Afrothunder comes NewSlide, a nifty plugin that allows PSP Go owners to customize the clock of their units, and then some!Developer's note:NewSlide is a plugin that allows one to replace the slide function of his or her PSPgo unit
WakeMiiUp WakeMiiUp is a Homebrew Application from Superyoshi