QJ.NET reader tommy1994 dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development Forum and informed us about an interesting homebew application and compilation from developer overfiendx. Called Pandora's Ultimate Magic Stick Installer, this one allows users to easily do the following things:
* Upgrade slims to 3.71-2 M33
* Upgrade phat to 3.71-2 M33 with 1.50-2 kernel patch
* Downgrade phat to 1.50
* Upgrade phat straight to 3.52 M33 from Extended Boot Menu then install
* Update 4 no need to downgrade to 1.50
* Start up PSP with Ultimate Loader with support For choosing which Pandora's you reach v1 or v3(by hold L trigger)
* Boot to XMB (Phat Only)
* Boot to a full 1.50 from Mem Stick (Phat Only)
* Use PSPFiler and other tools (If it requires 1.50 slims can't)
As much as this program is very useful, take note that you will be ned to know certain details regarding installation and usage to avoid problems. Pandora's Ultimate Magic Stick Installer doesn't come with a Readme.txt file but our forum link below as well as the Source link should help you out. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Basilisk II Updated Download the latest version of Basilisk II [Click Here]Me and a friend recently spent loads of time getting basilisk II to work properly on the PSP and we have
XMBController Plugin Well, here's a little something for those folks who want something to add something unique to their PSP's control scheme
WiiWhiteboard At this point, a lot of you guys have at least heard of Johnny Chung Lee, specifically his work on the Head Tracking application originally intended to be in EA's Boom Blox
Ultimate VSH Menu I'm sure some of you can get by with the default VSH menu that comes with M33, however, if you're always one to look for more options, then here's Total_Noob's homebrew, Ultimate VSH Menu v1
3.51 IE expansion for 3.51 MM3 What more can we say but it's raining custom firmwares! Just a while ago, we heard about Team M33's latest update to the much-welcome custom firmware 3