It seems like the proverbial tide of homebrew games have slowly started to wash in and three new entries for the upcoming NeoFlash Spring Compo 2008 have been spotted. The new titles in question include Tanos' Look Out v0.7, MitchellJm's Paper Battle v1.0, and Kagato's Bumper Harvest.
These PlayStation Portable homebrew games have their own casual themes inserted into their respective gameplay and feature some very addictive elements that should keep you glued to your PSP. Before you start downloading them and trying them out for yourselves, here are a couple of notes regarding each game:
Look Out v0.70 NeoFlash Edition
- New version adds support for custom firmware 3.xx.
- New movement option using the analog stick.
- Lua-based game whose objective is to reach the other side of the screen while avoiding multiple bullets.
Paper Battle v1.0
- Includes compatibility for either custom firmware 1.5 or 3.xx. Download the appropriate archive of the game according to the firmware running on your handheld.
- Lua-based game where two players take turns shooting forces on opposite ends of the field until there is one last man standing.
- Based on a popular casual game on the PC
- Current version is a self contained app using LuaPlayer 0.20 and compatible with custom firmware 1.5.
- PSP Slim not supported.
- Lua-based game similar to pinball, where hitting all the bumpers on the board allows you to move to the next level.
Please make sure to read the related documentation which go with any of the three games. We hope you enjoy this smorgasboard of homebrew titles and keep coming back to QJ.NET for more homebrew titles for the PSP.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Defence Station Portable (PSP) Homebrew developer danzel dropped by our PSP Development Forums to release Defence Station Portable, a fully customizable Tower Defense game for the Sony PlayStation portable handheld system