Powder Release 101 Jeff Lait's great homebrewed Roguelike game, Powder, just broke its 100th update (check out its 96th release here) and is now on its 101th version in order to commemorate the start of a (hopefully) another set of a hundred updates for Powder. It looks like some people were afraid that the 100th revision may be the last release of new content and versions of the game.
There's quite a handful of changes that come with this release, including Jeff's personal favorite, the nerfing of Soul Suckers. Check out the entire changelog, which is quite a long read, for the updates. Better make yourself a sandwich before reading it:
Release 101 changelog:
* Before I go any farther, I have corrected the spelling of recieve in Klaskov's description. (Rapacity)
* "Adventuring can make onE hungry..." (TemporalParadox)
* Items will fall down holes and be teleported by teleport traps. (Patch by Richard Quirk)
* Transparent spelled properly in Options menu (Michael Brough)
* Identify spell takes effect after inventory is cleared so you won't end up with the new name of the item clipped.
* Leaving the inventory by pressing the Inventory Icon will no longer consume a turn.
* The classic font has two pixel corrections (Markus Maier)
* You now have a choice of five different fonts, four of which have been crafted by Markus Maier. Default is one of his - a shadowed variant of the default font.
* You are now prompted to enter the dimensional portal when you step on it, avoiding issues where people didn't know they needed to climb into it.
* Loading a game that was saved with a from-disk tileset when you no longer have a valid from-disk tileset will no longer crash. (Markus Maier)
* If you are petrified while possessing a creature, you automatically release possession (with system shock) rather than ending the game. (wings)
* Uninitialized memory caused all creatures to be very noisy after a load, allowing you to sense them with H. (Deozaan)
* In memory of Nick Sabo's lost character, there is now an Option to Collapse the dungeon. This destroys all non-quest items on the floor of levels other than your own. Debug Info has been augmented to report your total item usage. This can be used to avoid memory problems on the GBA pending an auto-collapse mode. (Nick Sabo)
* 50% bonus to food value when eating corpses when you have the Butchery skill (Derek Ray)
* "The spear falls into the water" now has a period at the end.
* When you pray your current god is reported. (Brendan)
* When you load a game or gain a level as a Cultist you will receive the behaviour hint. (Beefhaze)
* Description of Soul Suck spell now uses amnesic rather than amnesiac as it is an adjective, not a noun.
* A new pointed medium weapon: Rapiers. (Terje Bo)
* You can now choose your gender at character creation. (Bridget Farace, Irashtar)
* Amnesia inflicted from soul suckers will end a few turns after the soul sucker is killed.
* New skill: Disarm.
* A bad pointer cast has been removed, hopefully will compile on 64 bit platforms now. (elcugo)
* The free spell slots and skill slots of creatures is no longer there hit and magic dice. Instead it is a much lower number. This greatly reduces the effectiveness of polymorphing into an Iron Golem as you won't have enough skill/spell slots to effectively use the new form.
* You can no longer use teleport control to teleport into Belweir's Library. (Derek Ray)
* Created a Wish action which is useful for debugging.
* Hitting up at the top of the inventory will bring you to the bottom of the previous column, and vice versa. This lets you iterate over your inventory by only hitting a single button. (Tim Allen)
Whew! That's a lot, and if you were eating a sandwich you would have finished it by now. Anyway, you can download the latest version in the download link below as always. Be sure to check out the readme notes before installation. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PC Dungeons 3D PC Dungeons 3D This download is for the PC version of Charnold's PSP Dungeons 3D homebrew game release v0.7
Charnold stopped by our forums to spread the word of a new PSP Dungeons release. Just when I thought the year couldn't end any better than it was, I was proved wrong
Morshu the MMMMMM Morshu the MMMMMM v1 is blabla's homebrewed action game for the Wii
Gunnar Hero Spongebob mod Gunnar Hero Spongebob mod
Any fans of Spongebob here? Yeah, that yellow, snotty squarepants-wearing sponge that borders on being annoying at times. Regardless of your view on that Nickelodeon character, we're pretty sure that you will begin liking him after we told you that he has just been incorporated in the amazing homebrew game Gunnar Hero
Mario Don t Drop the PSP Mario Don t Drop the PSP-DreaDNoughT is back, and together with Kevin, has released v3.0 (Halloween Edition) of Mario Don't Drop the PSP.
What has Mario done that no other PSP character, superhero, and mythical figure combined haven't done yet? Save PSPs from falling of course
Powernoid v2 Powernoid v2
from Art's readme:
Powernoid V2 - Art 2008!
This is a Breakout/Arkanoid clone with powerup features
PSPLBreakout2 PSPLBreakout2 is one of the works of Michael Speck. It is a brick-busting. However, it proposes a number of bonus (and penalty) interesting. As you destroy bricks, bonuses fall slowly. Green, they will give you benefits (bar wider explosive ball, wall ball, preventing the fall in the bottom of the screen, bonus points, extra ball, etc.).
Chicken Invaders Chicken Invaders - This is very close to the original chicken invaders for computer, im trying to make an exact clone.
you NEED custom firm ware
Pig Rabid demo Pig Rabid demo
Developer pierrodu50, the creator of the KillS v3.7 homebrew, has recently announced the release of a demo game titled Pig Rabid. The game's basically a side-scrolling hack 'n slash adventure, where you control a sword-wielding pig as it travel from one world to another
MathematiX for 1.50 Help Albert Einstein catch the mathematical formulas as they fall from the sky in this simple game
Comments on Powder Release 101:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Powder Release 101 supports it