Two new exciting changes in this release. First we have a new spell: Animate Forest, for those who were wondering what the point of the Grow Forest spell was. Second we have the run mode which lets you auto-follow corridors, hopefully cutting your keystrokes substantially.
* Daemon now has the a in the summon daemon spell description. (FEG)
* If a daemon decides not to be summoned, an a is put in the daemon's name.
* PSP character dumps should now say PSP Version rather than Linux version. (Dave Hong)
* If you were in the habit of quitting without saving, the random number seed would keep being the same between games, resulting in very similar games. For those keeping track, yes, this was caused by my naive attempts to make things *more* random. (Erik Spigel)
* If you manually climb a ladder while autoprompt is enabled you no longer are immediately prompted to climb back up the ladder when you get to the other side.
* New Run command, 'r' for SDL users, which will cause you to run in that direction until something interesting happens. You will turn corners if there is only one way to do so. You can interrupt by hitting a key / pressing a button, useful if you find yourself running a closed loop. As the name implies, this is not meant to be some super safe way to explore the map. (PBP)
* Vi keys now support the Ctrl modifier to turn them into safe walk (David Damerell, Cuboidz)
* New spell: Animate Forest (Adam Boyd)
* When level teleporting via Wishing, do not start on same square as a monster.
* Diminishing returns on piety gains when gods already like you.
* List of items in character dump should now match order of list in inventory. (Meddyan, Cuboidz)
* Soul Suck spell no longer grants caster spells or skills that are present only due to items such as staves. (Eilu)
* Creatures that die underground should no longer have their corpse and items float to the surface. (Meddyan)
* Properly assign guilt to party responsibly for filling holes with boulders. (Meddyan)
* Properly credit kills for creatures that die from suffocation from a boulder you place. (Meddyan)
* The support programs now include cstring.h so should compile with the latest gcc. (Joe B)
* Fixed the #define guard in stdafx.h (Malte Helmert)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Nethack DS This is a version of Nethack for the Nintendo DS
Maelstrom Homebrew developer MadMax11 has released Maelstrom Alpha3 for the Sony PlayStation Portable
Powder Release 105 for the PSP Jeff Lait is back with another release of the seemingly never-ending roguelike game Powder, and like the previous versions this update is packed with a plethora of updates
Slash'EM DS From Abcd1234:Well, after spending the entire summer doing basically nothing with this thing, this last weekend I had a bit of inspiration and built ports for the two major NetHack variants, SporkHack, and Slash'EM
Powder release 107 for PSP Homebrew developer Jeff Lait recently released another hefty set of updates to the dungeon crawling homebrew game Powder
DSCrawl DSCrawlOne of the more known rogue-like computer games is Linley's Dungeon Crawl
Pokemon Leaf Green Enhanced remake of the original Pokemon Blue video game, which released in 1996