Two new exciting changes in this release. First we have a new spell: Animate Forest, for those who were wondering what the point of the Grow Forest spell was. Second we have the run mode which lets you auto-follow corridors, hopefully cutting your keystrokes substantially.
* Daemon now has the a in the summon daemon spell description. (FEG)
* If a daemon decides not to be summoned, an a is put in the daemon's name.
* PSP character dumps should now say PSP Version rather than Linux version. (Dave Hong)
* If you were in the habit of quitting without saving, the random number seed would keep being the same between games, resulting in very similar games. For those keeping track, yes, this was caused by my naive attempts to make things *more* random. (Erik Spigel)
* If you manually climb a ladder while autoprompt is enabled you no longer are immediately prompted to climb back up the ladder when you get to the other side.
* New Run command, 'r' for SDL users, which will cause you to run in that direction until something interesting happens. You will turn corners if there is only one way to do so. You can interrupt by hitting a key / pressing a button, useful if you find yourself running a closed loop. As the name implies, this is not meant to be some super safe way to explore the map. (PBP)
* Vi keys now support the Ctrl modifier to turn them into safe walk (David Damerell, Cuboidz)
* New spell: Animate Forest (Adam Boyd)
* When level teleporting via Wishing, do not start on same square as a monster.
* Diminishing returns on piety gains when gods already like you.
* List of items in character dump should now match order of list in inventory. (Meddyan, Cuboidz)
* Soul Suck spell no longer grants caster spells or skills that are present only due to items such as staves. (Eilu)
* Creatures that die underground should no longer have their corpse and items float to the surface. (Meddyan)
* Properly assign guilt to party responsibly for filling holes with boulders. (Meddyan)
* Properly credit kills for creatures that die from suffocation from a boulder you place. (Meddyan)
* The support programs now include cstring.h so should compile with the latest gcc. (Joe B)
* Fixed the #define guard in stdafx.h (Malte Helmert)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity RC6 Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity RC6 Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity has been updated to RC6. This is a fan-made sequel to Chrono Trigger for Nintendo DS.
Coliseum no longer pink screens on Medium difficulty, it should be working all the way through
Spell naming scheme is fixed to what it was in the earlier FoE Beta's
RPG Demo Everything has been completely rewritten. The Overworld uses tile based maps. Also the battle system has been rewritten to use table based systems as well
Powder Release 104 for the PSP Powder Release 104 for the PSP
Jeff Lait's roguelike homebrew game Powder is finally updated once again, and this time the changes include the addition of fire arrows (by popular demand), and the nerfing of iron golems. This also includes several bug fixes, such as fixing the genders of dungeon-folk. Yep, no cross-dressing characters this time around
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth Gameplay Trailer Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth Gameplay Trailer
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, PSP's take on the Norse Mythology, is set in the realms of the warrrior gods known as Asgard. Asgard is forever in the middle of the struggle for power between good guys Aesir and the bad guys Vanir
Powder release 113 (DS) Developer's note:
You wouldn't know if from the change log, but I have been hard at work on POWDER for the last few months
Dungeons From Iron Hand:Dungeons is an mini RPG for the Wii with some WiiMote supports
NetHackDS July 27 Update NetHackDS July 27 Update According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Commodore 64 personal computer is the best selling single computer model of all time. Approximately 10,000 titles were made for the Commodore 64 including development tools, office applications, and games
Dungeon Master DS pre-alpha Dungeon Master DS is a pre-alpha release to give you a sampling of the DMDS Team's efforts for their RPG homebrew game for the Nintendo DS
Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition Official Ja If Japanese RPGs are your thing, and just plain old screenshots of Namco Bandai's Tales of Phantasia: Full voice edition isn't enough for you, then maybe this short video of the official japanese trailer will satisfy part of your urges