There was a recent update made to the 360 Multi Builder tool that helps you to create Jtag/ECC/Reset Glitch images for your Xbox. This update brings the 360 Multi Builder to version 0.94. This was previously known as Easy ggBuild and there are some nice updates included in this release which you can see in the changelog below as well as some additional notes.
- Updated to v1.02.477 xeBuild with support for FAT/14717/14719 consoles.
- Updated to latest version 3.00 beta Dashlaunch.
- Added full support for NTFS v2.0 RGH dual CBs (4575,4576,4577,5772,5773,6752,6753)
[All credits to the RGH Xecuter team for defeating FAT dual CB]
- Added an automated function to check the boot loader version and select the correct version RGH needed.
- The WinXP compatible is included in the installer exe.
- (for those who have the Antivir problem, you can delete it manually)
libwiisprite 0.2.2 Developers Chaosteil and Feesh! recently rolled out the latest version of the Wii homebrew sprite library librwiisprite
Pvf Encoder Since Kojima wanted a video for his application but was not "too keen" going through all the complexities it entails - porting a complex library from windows and sqashing bugs; hence, his Pvf (PSPVideoFormat) Encoder/Playback Library was born
SXLibrary This is a simple to use and add to any software you develop for the PSP device, it is also works well without any issue of any kind with BenHur's intraFont so here is the SXLibary that I mainly coded for myself
Danzeff OSK Source Danzel, the author of AFKIM, has released the stand-alone source code of the new OSK (On-Screen Keyboard) in his 2
Wii Device Library The Wii Device Library is a cross platform C# class library that provides an interface to various Wii related devices, like the Wiimote, Classic Controller, Nunchuk and Balance Board
PAlib Portable A simple to use, GUI app which will copy the devkitPro folder, and patch various files to allow you to compile on machines without even install devkitPro or PAlib