There was a recent update made to the 360 Multi Builder tool that helps you to create Jtag/ECC/Reset Glitch images for your Xbox. This update brings the 360 Multi Builder to version 0.94. This was previously known as Easy ggBuild and there are some nice updates included in this release which you can see in the changelog below as well as some additional notes.
- Updated to v1.02.477 xeBuild with support for FAT/14717/14719 consoles.
- Updated to latest version 3.00 beta Dashlaunch.
- Added full support for NTFS v2.0 RGH dual CBs (4575,4576,4577,5772,5773,6752,6753)
[All credits to the RGH Xecuter team for defeating FAT dual CB]
- Added an automated function to check the boot loader version and select the correct version RGH needed.
- The WinXP compatible is included in the installer exe.
- (for those who have the Antivir problem, you can delete it manually)
PS3 NAND Dump Extractor Even before the conclusion of the recent 24th Chaos Communication Congress (24C3) event, a lot of homebrew developers have already been trying their hand at breaking the next gen consoles' code and allowing more end users access to its functions
Daedalus Pre R5 CoderX was kind enough to tip us about StrmnNrmn's new compiled Daedalus source code done by PSdonkey
devkitPro Updater There's a new release of devkitPro Updater for you guys, which should make the process of selectively downloading the devkitPro team's toolchains and programming tools a lot easier and, hopefully, more bug-free
LuaPlayer Dark Killer from our forums as released his 2nd modified version of LuaPlayer v0