There was a recent update made to the 360 Multi Builder tool that helps you to create Jtag/ECC/Reset Glitch images for your Xbox. This update brings the 360 Multi Builder to version 0.94. This was previously known as Easy ggBuild and there are some nice updates included in this release which you can see in the changelog below as well as some additional notes.
- Updated to v1.02.477 xeBuild with support for FAT/14717/14719 consoles.
- Updated to latest version 3.00 beta Dashlaunch.
- Added full support for NTFS v2.0 RGH dual CBs (4575,4576,4577,5772,5773,6752,6753)
[All credits to the RGH Xecuter team for defeating FAT dual CB]
- Added an automated function to check the boot loader version and select the correct version RGH needed.
- The WinXP compatible is included in the installer exe.
- (for those who have the Antivir problem, you can delete it manually)
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Color Mixer Have you ever come across any thing that, at first glance, makes you think that it may not be useful for you at the moment but may possibly will be in the near future? Homebrew developer SeanP223's Color Mixer for the certainly gives off that vibe
PAlib You remember PAlib, right? It's the programming interface that helps you develop new games and apps for your Nintendo DS, such as R-Type clones or your own version of Text Twist
Woopsi Developer's note:
This version has had a significant version bump because it is considered complete
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
LuaSQL Need to access a database with your PSP? Why not try Shaolan's LuaSQL v0
BlueKVM: Java for your PSP The QPOINT Software Group is working on BlueKVM, a port of the J2ME technology's Kilobyte Virtual Machine