DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Animation Studio Turns out that skaterboy masonman's "f'd up ankle" has finally healed and he's back to working on his code
DS Basic This download consists of the first version of DS Basic
ScummVMDS Please test! Run Full Throttle and The Dig using slot-2 RAM Hi,I've completed work on my build which supports external RAM packs
gLib2D PSP coder Geecko is back in the homebrew scene to release his latest project, gLib2D, a lightweight 2D graphics library for the PSP
Color Studio If you're the kind of coder who uses colors and wants the perfect color scheme without having to go through the hassle of finding out what "Dodger Blue" is, then you may want to take a look at andyauff's Color Studio
Nitro Engine V 0.5.0 Hello!This is a 3D engine, which aim is to make easier the procces of making a 3D game for the DSCharacteristics:-Loader of models and textures from FAT
PSP LUA Software Studio After engaging in some friendly competition with Re_AnimAte, which was about who would create the better PSP Game Maker, PSP homebrew developer -Maniac- is back with another creation - the PSP Lua Software Studio
VIVA SRC From Auraomega:Ok, this if those of you who know what VIVA is, if you don't go search it >
Comments on DSLua:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSLua supports it