DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPDev for Win32 PSPDev for Win32
Developer, xorloser, created an installable PSPDev environment for Win32. According to the good developer, this was done using the latest toolchain script and pspsdk available at that time.
This contains all you need to start developing for psp on a windows machine, presented in a nice, easy to use, installable format
PSPLink 0.9j PSPLINK is an attempt at producing a loader/development application to eliminate the need to go back to the VSH every time
PS3 PAL COK-002 Motherboard images Now that the PS3 has finally been released in Europe, it is once again time for that phase in a gaming console's life, when everyone just wants to see its guts
LuaDev 2.0 If you've ever wanted to make a PSP homebrew game but can't quite wrap your mind around any of the programming languages available then you might want to try out this release from Emeric0101
Developers would be very happy to know that there have been significant progress made on the v.1.1 release of their favorite application by TyRaNiD, the PSPLink. It is a very helpful tool for developers to make their homebrew on using C/C++
intraFont Originally developed by BenHure, intraFont is a PSP font library for homebrew developers
TimeManager Final (Lib C) TimeManager Final (Lib C)
Remember the TimeManager version 0.1 developer's library that Yan2Yan released last month? We're letting the readers know that the developer's has recently unveiled this devkit's final build
* Moved DebugInfo Option from video options to system options
* Added new option in System Options to Disable File Logging. Which improves load times if you are not concerned about log files and in-gameplay logging slowdown. Default Enabled
Lua for Wii Lua is a powerful scripting language, used by a lot of programmers because its fast, small, and powerful
Comments on DSLua:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSLua supports it