The team of homebrew developers behind the highly versatile InFeCtuS modchip has just released a new build for the application InFeCtuS Programmer, bumping it up to version 0.0.3.9. The team said that this is going to be the final build for the program.
According to the coders, v0.0.3.9 serves as a complete suite as users will find all files necessary to program and manage INFECTUS2 and ARGON products. The team also published the following changelog:
* PROGRAMMER.EXE now have built in all the firmwares for INFECTUS2, included the A3P125 and A3P060 firmwares. Simple choose on the menu what you want to program and viola!
* ACTEL sent to all developers a warning again a BUG that is inside the library called DIRECTC. This bug cause problems in programming mode, we fixed the bug like suggested from ACTEL. This new version of programmer fixed cannot work with old .DAT firmwares. So please, from today who use PROGRAMMER 0.0.3.9 need to use the firmwares provided with the PROGRAMMER.
* Updated the JTAG programming process, now is more faster
* Added the support of flash SST39vf010 (the flash of wasabi), who want to read and write this kind of flash need to replace the original flash of INFECTUS2 with this new one.
* Now programmer understood automatically if is connect INFECTUS2 or INJECTUS
* Programmer now recognize automatically what is the type of PLD/FPGA connected, and it select the correct firmware for programming. No more mistakes between firmwares. (This for infectus2, for ARGON you need to load manually the .DAT and take care about kind of PLD)
* ERROR 65 reported on BENQ "trial firmware" application is now fixed.
* Important Compatibility Warning: The programmer 0.0.3.9 will update the INJECTUS / INFECTUS USB JTAG controller, after this update the old programmers will not works. The update is automatically started when you plug INFECTUS or INJECTUS to PC USB port.
InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.9 comes with its own Readme.txt file which should prove to be important udinrg installation and usage.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Prokill Fake PSP Bricker Prokill Fake PSP Bricker
Note from the dev (Killerfeeshy):
PROKILL is an app for the PSP that pretends to install Custom Firmware but goes wrong then pretends to brick your PSP.
PROKILL is coded in LUA and runs in LUA Player Euphoria
Whirlwind of Colour It looks like colorful homebrew application are in vogue these days, now that we have a new 'brewed color mixing application by Marc6310, named Whirlwind of Colour
Luaplayer Glynnder has unvieled his InterfaceLua version of Luaplayer v0
Dungeons Engine 2 Dungeons Engine 2
Homebrew developer charnold showcased his Dungeons Engines 2 back in August of this year by releasing a gallery demo. The coder just dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development Forum and informed us that he is still working on the project. As a matter of fact, a new feature has been added with the engine
GRRLIB NoNameNo's C/C++ 2D/3D graphics development library for the Nintendo Wii, GRRLIB, has recently received a new update, bumping up the version of the app to 4
Game and Watch Fantasies Game and Watch Fantasies
There are homebrew games for the Sony PlayStation Portable, and then there are homebrew games for the Sony PlayStation Portable. Game & Watch Fantasies by homebrew developer Mia is clearly the latter, with a very quirky main character and a very quirky puzzle-platforming mechanic to boot
LTE 3D Engine SDK LTE 3D Engine SDK LTE Studios has has rolled out the latest update of 3D Engine SDK. Developed by SiberianSTAR and Ky@, this homebrew application features:
* 3D Engine
* Mixed 2D + 3D
* Powerful and customizable 2D GUI
* Character animation system
* Particle effects
* Dynamic Lights
* Powerful 2D with alpha, blend, etc.
Lumo's 3D Model Export Script Update Lumo's 3D Model Export Script Update
Lumo has updated his 3D Model Export Scripts. In todays update he has made changes to his Alias MAYA 7.0 export script to CMSH (Colored Mesh) written in MEL so that you can now export Vertex painted models!
In addition he has released a CMSH to 3db converter including the required cygwin1.dll
PSPFramework 1.0 PSPFramework 1.0
With the recent number of coding competitions, homebrew programmers have slowly been carving out a niche in the homebrew scene for Sony's PlayStation Portable. In particular, the Old School Library (OSlib) Sprites Lib has become the mainstay framework on which coders have been basing their 2D games on for the PSP
Comments on InFeCtuS Programmer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if InFeCtuS Programmer supports it