The team of homebrew developers behind the highly versatile InFeCtuS modchip has just released a new build for the application InFeCtuS Programmer, bumping it up to version 0.0.3.9. The team said that this is going to be the final build for the program.
According to the coders, v0.0.3.9 serves as a complete suite as users will find all files necessary to program and manage INFECTUS2 and ARGON products. The team also published the following changelog:
* PROGRAMMER.EXE now have built in all the firmwares for INFECTUS2, included the A3P125 and A3P060 firmwares. Simple choose on the menu what you want to program and viola!
* ACTEL sent to all developers a warning again a BUG that is inside the library called DIRECTC. This bug cause problems in programming mode, we fixed the bug like suggested from ACTEL. This new version of programmer fixed cannot work with old .DAT firmwares. So please, from today who use PROGRAMMER 0.0.3.9 need to use the firmwares provided with the PROGRAMMER.
* Updated the JTAG programming process, now is more faster
* Added the support of flash SST39vf010 (the flash of wasabi), who want to read and write this kind of flash need to replace the original flash of INFECTUS2 with this new one.
* Now programmer understood automatically if is connect INFECTUS2 or INJECTUS
* Programmer now recognize automatically what is the type of PLD/FPGA connected, and it select the correct firmware for programming. No more mistakes between firmwares. (This for infectus2, for ARGON you need to load manually the .DAT and take care about kind of PLD)
* ERROR 65 reported on BENQ "trial firmware" application is now fixed.
* Important Compatibility Warning: The programmer 0.0.3.9 will update the INJECTUS / INFECTUS USB JTAG controller, after this update the old programmers will not works. The update is automatically started when you plug INFECTUS or INJECTUS to PC USB port.
InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.9 comes with its own Readme.txt file which should prove to be important udinrg installation and usage.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Netlib Youresam from our forums has released a bugfix to his Netlib homebrew library for the PSP
LuaPlayer Dark Killer from our forums as released his 2nd modified version of LuaPlayer v0
GRRLIB NoNameNo's C/C++ 2D/3D graphics development library for the Nintendo Wii, GRRLIB, has recently received a new update, bumping up the version of the app to 4
LuaDev 2.0 If you've ever wanted to make a PSP homebrew game but can't quite wrap your mind around any of the programming languages available then you might want to try out this release from Emeric0101
intraFont 0.24 A bitmap font library for PSP using the PSP's internal font (firmware pgf files
Lib SDK Utilities French homebrew developer dridri85 has released a new build for the application Lib SDK Utilities, bumping in up to version 0
Woopsi Woopsi is a Nintendo DS GUI library for rapidly creating user interfaces for homebrew software
Pong2 Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong
Wii Game Studio Wii homebrew developer Robert Dixon has emailed us to let us know that he has now released his latest project, Wii Game Studio