Two new InFeCtuS related programs have been released recently. One is the new InFeCtuS Programmer and the other is the InFeCtuS Tool. For those who are unaware InFeCtuS, is a modchip that is supposedly the ultimate next-gen solution, as it can be used for all three next gen consoles. Okay, having said that, here's a changelog for the new Programmer, which is InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.4.D
* Fixed a problem in wizard. Hid the commands write/erase when xbox flash is selected.
* Fixed a problem in memory size for SST-39SF020A. Fixed Flash ID Detector (caused problems on wizard and first connection).
* Changed gui interface. If the flash isn't recognized all the commands are hidden.
* Added Double Nand Flash controller. Fixed a delay on HY27US08281A reading.
* Updated the reseller list. Flash Support for: SAMSUNG K9F1208U0B XBOX 360 DEV - NOT TESTED.
* Compatibility fix for NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash
* NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash controller ( PS3 )
As for the new InFeCtuS Tool, InFeCtuS Tool 1.1 says that the new version should be more user friendly.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
FlashMod I've just received a message from Steven Mattera (aka IchigoKurosaki) of Orbis PSP Development stating that work has stopped on the highly anticipated release of FlashMod v3
Lib SDK Utilities French homebrew developer dridri85 just released a new application called Lib SDK Utilities
libgba 20060720 Update From devkitPro today are libgba and libnds libraries updates, which brings more compatibility between the two and making coding for both platform easier
Find My Coordinates Oftentimes, most of the homebrew we come across so far are catered to the gamers, like games and applications
Tipster Unzip/Unrar Utility Source Code AnonymousTipster, the homebrew developer that brought us the original Unzip/Unrar utility commonly-used as a plugin for Ahman's iR shell has released the source code