Two new InFeCtuS related programs have been released recently. One is the new InFeCtuS Programmer and the other is the InFeCtuS Tool. For those who are unaware InFeCtuS, is a modchip that is supposedly the ultimate next-gen solution, as it can be used for all three next gen consoles. Okay, having said that, here's a changelog for the new Programmer, which is InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.4.D
* Fixed a problem in wizard. Hid the commands write/erase when xbox flash is selected.
* Fixed a problem in memory size for SST-39SF020A. Fixed Flash ID Detector (caused problems on wizard and first connection).
* Changed gui interface. If the flash isn't recognized all the commands are hidden.
* Added Double Nand Flash controller. Fixed a delay on HY27US08281A reading.
* Updated the reseller list. Flash Support for: SAMSUNG K9F1208U0B XBOX 360 DEV - NOT TESTED.
* Compatibility fix for NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash
* NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash controller ( PS3 )
As for the new InFeCtuS Tool, InFeCtuS Tool 1.1 says that the new version should be more user friendly.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
libLZR This is the initial public release of libLZR - a small open source library that handles the decompression and encoding of LZR-compressed data
JelloPhysics demo We've already seen a couple of homebrew physics engines ported on the PlayStation Portable with impressive results
A few days back, QJ.Net forums member oldrider released a team project called PSPFramework. Now, the dev and the team has updated the application, bumping it up to version 1.1.
For those who missed the previous report, PSPFramework is "framework for development games 2D with oslib using OOP
For those who haven't seen previous version Hu-Go is a famous emulator of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows. (see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest version of Hu-Go.
This version of PSP-Hugo supports IRDA-Joystick box designed by my good friend Buzz
( see http://buzz
Lua Player 0.19 for 1.0 fw This updated version of Lua player provides a new module support load by Oobles, which should be much more stable than the one included in the v0