Two new InFeCtuS related programs have been released recently. One is the new InFeCtuS Programmer and the other is the InFeCtuS Tool. For those who are unaware InFeCtuS, is a modchip that is supposedly the ultimate next-gen solution, as it can be used for all three next gen consoles. Okay, having said that, here's a changelog for the new Programmer, which is InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.4.D
* Fixed a problem in wizard. Hid the commands write/erase when xbox flash is selected.
* Fixed a problem in memory size for SST-39SF020A. Fixed Flash ID Detector (caused problems on wizard and first connection).
* Changed gui interface. If the flash isn't recognized all the commands are hidden.
* Added Double Nand Flash controller. Fixed a delay on HY27US08281A reading.
* Updated the reseller list. Flash Support for: SAMSUNG K9F1208U0B XBOX 360 DEV - NOT TESTED.
* Compatibility fix for NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash
* NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash controller ( PS3 )
As for the new InFeCtuS Tool, InFeCtuS Tool 1.1 says that the new version should be more user friendly.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
LuaPlayerHM Here's a bit of good news for the guys who've been keeping tabs on homemister91's LuaPlayerHM application for the PlayStation Portable
MyRPG cReator for PSP From lordvisaris:Well first of all, with this program, I do not work copy rpg devellopement de Akabane is just the resumption of the goal of my homebrew acien create rpg before develloper: rpg creator xp
PSP LUA Software Studio After engaging in some friendly competition with Re_AnimAte, which was about who would create the better PSP Game Maker, PSP homebrew developer -Maniac- is back with another creation - the PSP Lua Software Studio
Woopsi Ant512 has released a new version of Woopsi, now called Woopsi v0
Evilmana tile set Here's a little primer for the guys having trouble creating their own content on PSPMillionaire's EvilMana TileEditor
Dungeons Engine 2 Homebrew developer charnold showcased his Dungeons Engines 2 back in August of this year by releasing a gallery demo