JetCube has released a new version of his PSP Software Development Kit, which is called the PSP Toolchain for Win32. As you can probably guess, this is a toolchain designed for coders who use WIndows for making applications and games.
JetCube notes of his SDK:
Create a cross compiler for the PSP system running natively on windows without any POSIX emulation. The idea behind it is that you do not need any kind of POSIX shell either. No need for Cygwin, all compilation units work out of the box using a simple DOS box.
Below, you'll find the changelog for the toolchain. Be advised that the download links for the binary files seem to be down at the moment, so we can't host the file just yet. That being said, you may want to keep checking the source link for when the download becomes available again.
* 0.7.1 - builds ASM files without errors due to bad make; added true.exe for makefile assertions; GDB was keept out of 0.7 by mistache
* 0.7 - Removed the dependency on groff, less, cp, mkdir, rm on the script, now they are downloaded from the internet; Added patch for GCC to accept: -mpreferred-stack-boundary=#; update to SVN 2377; PS2DEV toolchain patches are downloaded from the internet, so no need to keep then sync with this TC; Update usbpsplink to latest SVN; No input required during all TC script, all configs are (SourceForge MIRROR url, SVN host for PS2DEV, target dir (c:/pspsdk))
* 0.6.2 - Added simple info reader; Removed the dependency on groff, less, cp, mkdir, rm on the script, now they are downloaded from the internet; Added patch for GCC to accept: -mpreferred-stack-boundary=#
* 0.6 - Removed the dependency for the env var PSPSDK; Fixed psp-config; Better vsmake.bat; Better man.bat; Fixed issue that some installations would end up without env vars due to delayed hdd writes; No need to hack SDK makefiles anymore; GNU tools (cp, rm, mkdir, sed) called with the original names no need to append a "2"
* 0.5 - Added MAN reader
* 0.4 - Major update Support for Visual Studio and Debugging
* 0.2 - Initial proof of concept
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
3D Engine - Nitro Engine V 0.3.0 From AntonioND:Hello!This is a 3D engine, which aim is to make easier the procces of making a 3D game for the DSCharacteristics:-Loader of models and textures from FAT
LuaPlayerHM Here's a bit of good news for the guys who've been keeping tabs on homemister91's LuaPlayerHM application for the PlayStation Portable
Homebrew developer dridri85 has released LibGE v0.1. This version of the Graphics Engine library dor the C programming should make coding your own graphics much easier.
The library has convenient functions for drawing lines and adding images to the application being made
LuaDevKit Here's the latest build, and the final beta if we may add, for LuaDevKit R2 from homebrew developer Glynnder
Wire3D Thanks to the work of Wii developer antibyte today we have version 1
Glynnder, from our forums, has just informed us that the first release of his LUA Development Kit is available for download! Just when you thought Lua couldn't get any easier to develop with (I've been thinking this for over a year since I first saw it introduced on the PSP), but I was proven wrong
Here is a new version of PSPColem the Colecovision Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best emulator of the ColecoVision videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin. It's running on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, and other Unix systems. PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1
Micro Lua DS Micro Lua is an homebrew for Nintendo DS which allow you to lauch Lua scripts
2.60 Firmware Exploit - Fanjita Source 2.60 Firmware Exploit - Fanjita Source
Fanjita has released the "source" of his work so far today on this newly discovered exploit. If you would like to take a look at it and continue investigating, have a look!
Only for v2.5 / v2.6.
Based on Proof of Concept code by Hitchhikr / Neural.
Function : Attempts to load ms0:/kernel
Comments on PSP Toolchain for Win32 (MinPSPW):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSP Toolchain for Win32 (MinPSPW) supports it