Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Win2DS 0.5 This is the last version of the Win2DS from Sintax that has new WiFi features WEP and DHCP
Taiko revision 11 Taiko is an opensource NANDloader for Nintendo Wii channels but focused on the use with Wiiware/Virtual console channels
Tinke Benito356 continues to work on his decompiler homebrew app for the DS
BlueKVM: Java for your PSP The QPOINT Software Group is working on BlueKVM, a port of the J2ME technology's Kilobyte Virtual Machine
Pixel Dump Pixel Dump
For the developers looking for supplements to their latest homebrew application or custom XMB theme , we've got something for you. Fellow coder radioactive_x dropped by the QJ.Net Forums earlier to release Pixel Dump 1, a compilation of the author's past game pixel art
Originally developed by BenHure, intraFont is a PSP font library for homebrew developers. This release has been update by Geecko with a G-spec font rotation feature.
added rotation support. The angle is specified by a new argument to intraFontSetStyle, (float value in degrees)
PMP Mod and Muxer PMP Mod and Muxer
Source code for developers to peek at!
Here's whats new in this version:
* The color space conversion is now done with the GU (inspiration taken from the standard JiniCho's PMP 0.0.6). Speed increase of about 4fps. Quality also slightly increase (due to chroma interpolation)
DevkitARM DevkitARM Developer devkitPro is sending out word that the latest build for devkitARM is now available for download. For those asking, DevkitARM is a toolchain for programming homebrew software for Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance. This release is for Linux OS. Here are the latest changes for devkitARM since version 19b:
* Upgraded to gcc 4.1
PMP Mod PMP Mod
Jonny has now released v1.01 of PMP Mod which supports full resolution AVI files. At the moment, Jonny is using a custom video "container" so you will have to use the accompanying muxer to make your media files compatible.
* I wasn't able to crash it in the last 10 days, it should be stable and reasonably fast
Comments on Woopsi:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Woopsi supports it