* firmware modules from official firmwares (up to 6.20)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.20), and non-retail/testing EBOOT.BIN files
* M33 custom firmware modules
* RLZ files
* KL4E files
* meimg.img and me_sdimg.img
* demos and game sharing DATA.PSP files
- All keys up to 6.20
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Custom Firmware 1.62 IE-B Update1 Yay for custom firmware season! After Dark_Alex's released his latest (archived) bundle of joy unto the gaming world, becus25 has also updated his own custom firmware
PsnKiller v1.01 with PsnKiller GUI v0.4 Homebrew coder KiNgOfUnIvErS is back to release a new version of his handy homebrew plugin that allows you to access the online play of certain titles on PSN without having to use the official firmware, PsnKiller
Custom Firmware Enabler Custom Firmware Enabler - What Is It?
- A program that activates the functions of the custom firmware using ChickHen MHU.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least MHUSpeed is recommended).
What should I do to upgrade?
There are two ways:
- If you have a version between 3.10 and 3
OSLib MOD OSLib MOD
I'm here to release OSLib MOD version 1.1.1. This is a bugfix release (many bugs fixed by STAS) with some improvements.
-Added sfont (see the sfont sample in the samples directory)
-Added net functions (from PGE LUA). See net
Wii Home From Cashman:A new version of Home Wii is available for download
Despertar del Cementerio Despertar del Cementerio
Good 'ol Dark AleX is at it again to get us jumping in joy with the release of Despertar del Cementario version 5 for the Sony PlayStation Portable. Users of Dark AleX' other homebrew application, the Time Machine, have a lot to be happy about. Here's the changelog taken from the Readme:
* Now installs 3.90 M33-3 instead of 3
Comments on PRXdecrypter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PRXdecrypter supports it