* firmware modules from official firmwares (up to 6.20)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.20), and non-retail/testing EBOOT.BIN files
* M33 custom firmware modules
* RLZ files
* KL4E files
* meimg.img and me_sdimg.img
* demos and game sharing DATA.PSP files
- All keys up to 6.20
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Half Byte Loader r100 Hot Shots Golf The PSP homebrew scene has another reason to celebrate today as wololo, m0skit0, ab5000 and JJS releases revision 100 of their infamous Half Byte Loader project, the open source homebrew loader for PSP firmware 5
Custom IOS36 rev 05 [ DESCRIPTION ]:- This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features not available in the official IOS
ISO Tool Changelog (translated):
ErrorF Ever since ErrorF had English support added to it, it got a whole lot easier to appreciate this homebrew application from developers Said0011 and Coco1230
reActPSN version 2.23 PS3 Developer gambaa is back with an update to the reActPSN which was originally created by Hotz8611
PSPInstaller Pike_132000 and Corrosion's PSPInstaller has also received a new update today that fixes some major issues from the previous release "that prevented PSPInstaller from getting to the main menu screen
Comments on PRXdecrypter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PRXdecrypter supports it