Contains all the 6.00/6.10 EBOOT.BIN keys, just like those in Yoshihiro's decrypter.
VERSION 2.3 DOES NOT NEED prxdecrypter_03g.prx
2.25 --> 2.3
- "Analyze files" option added to menu - displays info about the files without changing them
- User module keys up to 6.00, not sure if they're the ones used in the firmware though!
- Fixed decryption issue - extra data added to decrypted files
- Rewritten kernel modules for 2.XX+ allowing fewer external files and cleaner code
- Rewritten handling of compressions - 1.50 has RLZ with the correct file, 2.71 to 3.80 have RLZ, 3.80+ has KL3E, KL4E and may have RLZ depending on the exact firmware version
2.1 --> 2.25
- 2.2 - limited release, 5.00 keys
- 2.25 - EBOOT.BIN keys up to 6.00! (Many thanks to an anonymous friend)
You should be able to decrypt any of the below EBOOT.BINs (except the last one) even on 5.00 M33 and below, as long as PRXdecrypter runs.
General EBOOT.BIN keytags info
Tag 0x08000000 - 1.xx EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xC0CB167C - 2.xx EBOOT.BIN
Unknown if these were ever used, but I found them ages ago - Sony were planning new EBOOT keys for a long time:
Tag 0x8004FD03 - 2.71 EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xD91605F0 - 2.8X EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xD91606F0 - 3.0X EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xD91607F0 - ???
Tag 0xD91608F0 - 3.1X EBOOT.BIN
These are now being used:
Tag 0xD91609F0 - 5.00 EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xD9160AF0 - 5.50 EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xD9160BF0 - 5.55 EBOOT.BIN
Tag 0xD9160CF0 - 6.00 EBOOT.BIN (which game(s) use this?)
Tag 0xD91611F0 - 6.00 EBOOT.BIN (which game(s) use this?)
Tag 0xD91612F0 - 6.00 EBOOT.BIN (GTN USA - PSN edition, any others?) not decrypted!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PS3ITA Manager Iris Manager has come and gone, but PS3ITA are back to bring you some game-loading goodness on CFW 4
UMD Dump PRX Homebrew coder Takka is back in the homebrew scene to release the initial version of his latest project, UMD Dump PRX, a very handy UMD dumper plugin that allows you to backup your UMD games or videos directly on to your memory stick
Comments on PRXdecrypter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PRXdecrypter supports it