Here you have it, an all-in-one solution for your Pandora Needs.
This program is designed to prepare your PSP Memory Stick to be used with the Pandora Battery. Unfortunately this program can not change your Battery to Pandora, however it will copy programs to the Memory Stick in order for you to do this yourself.
The main reason of this version was to fix some problems with occured when trying to use the 1.50 Downgrader and/or Despertar Cementerio v3+v4. Now, if you try and install the 1.50 Downgrader, it will not let you install Despertar Cementerio v3-v5, the ELF menu, or the Pandora Support Tools (this is because of some imcompatibility issues). However you may now Install Despertar Cementerio v3+v4 together at the same time, without any collisions. Also, the button which you would usually set for the ELF Menu can be used to boot the 1.50 Downgrader (when the 1.50 Downgrader is installed.)
I've also included the M33 1.50 Kernel Addons for all the Despertar Cementerio installations. So now if you select the "Install M33 1.50 Addons" option, the program will install the 1.50 Kernel Addons as shown in the list below:
- If you install Despertar Cementerio v3 it will install the 3.71 M33 1.50 Addon.
- If you install Despertar Cementerio v4 it will install the 3.80 M33 1.50 Addon.
- If you install Despertar Cementerio v5 it will install the 3.90 M33 1.50 Addon.
- If you install Despertar Cementerio v7 it will install the 4.01 M33 1.50 Addon.
I hope you enjoy this new release...
WARNING: THIS PROGRAM WILL FORMAT AND INSTALL THE IPL LOADER TO THE DRIVE LETTER YOU SELECT AS YOUR PSP DRIVE, SO MAKE SURE IT IS THE CORRECT DRIVE BEFORE PROCEEDING. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR FORMATTED USB HARD DRIVES ETC...
- A PC with Windows XP / Windows Vista and .NET Framework v2.0.
- A PSP with USB Connection and 3.xx/4.xx M33 Custom Firmware Installed.
(The CFW is needed for creating the Pandora Battery, not the Memory Stick).
- The official Sony Firmware EBOOT files for 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, and 4.01
What it does:
- Formats your PSP Memory Stick.
- Installs the TimeMachine IPL to the Memory Stick.
- Allows you to select which buttons to use to boot your PSP.
- Copy Official Firmwares 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, and 4.01 to your PSP.
- Installs jas0nuk's Pandora ELF+PBP Menu to access all the programs.
- Installs Hellcats Pandora Installer to your PSP.
- Installs the 4.01 M33 1.50 Kernel Addon Installer to your PSP.
- Installs Support Tools executable from either Pandora or XMB.
- Installs POPSLoader (with POPS 3.30, 3.40, 3.51, and 3.72) to your PSP.
- Installs Dark_Alex's USB Version Faker to your PSP.
- Installs the Noobz Pandora 1.50 Downgrader to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v3 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v4 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v5 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v7 to your PSP.
- Installs Time Machine v0.1 to your PSP.
How to use it:
1. Start the Application and load in the Eboot files.
2. Select the Programs you wish to install on your Memory Stick.
3. Hit the "Other Options" button and select any other options you desire.
4. Select the button configuration on how you would like your PSP to boot.
5. Select your PSP Drive to be formatted and prepared.
6. Press the "Start" button to start formatting and copying files to your PSP.
- Fixed collision with Despertar Cementerio v3 and v4.
- Included the 1.50 Kernel Addons for 3.71, 3.80, and 3.90 M33.
- Implented a new method on installing the 1.50 Downgrader.
- Updated the following Support Tools:
nandTool 0.40 Final
- Fixed a small bug.
- Replaced Despertar Cementerio v6 with v7.
- Fixed some more bugs.
- Imrpvoed the PSP Detection code.
- Added option to select which buttons boot the PSP.
- Added options to Backup and restore during installation.
- Added the 4.01 M33 1.50 Kernel Addon Installer.
- Added the following Support Tools (for ELF Menu and XMB):
Config Cleaner v3.00
NAND Manager 1.4
nandTool 0.40 beta 10
PSP Filer 5.4
USB Version Fake
- Added POPSLoader.
- Fixed some small bugs.
- Now using MD5 Hashes to check the Eboot files.
- Upgraded Hellcats Pandora Installer to Revision 4a.
- Included Despertar Cementerio v6.
- Changed the conifgration of the way the PSP boots.
- Totally re-coded from scratch.
- Upgraded Hellcats Pandora Installer to Revision 4.
- Upgraded jas0nuk ELF+PBP Menu to 0.4.
- Initial Release.
Programming and Logo by: DJB
- Forahobby and Klutsh for their help with this Project in the early stages.
- Dark Alex and Team M33 for all their work with PSP Custom Firmware.
- Team Noobz / C+D for initially making the breakthrough with the Pandora Battery.
- Hellcat plus the other homebrew developers for the great programs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Version 1.7 Changelog:
-Added a warning menu to the suicidal function and the stop pspbricker
-Added a 3.71 build to the series, the prx is "bakon371.prx" in the old firmwares package
-The secondary menu is now a pop-up-ish menu, more conservative
Open Idea ISO Loader 1.1 Homebrew coder dridri has released the initial version of OpenIdea Iso Loader, an alternative solution to Liquidzigong's Prometheus ISO Loader with a slightly different twist, it runs your ISOs directly from the XMB
OpenWii2.4 Source Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2
Homebrew Enabler version for Devhook Homebrew Enabler version for Devhook
It's well known that there are aftershocks after huge earthquakes. Although it's a funny analogy, it works perfectly here. After the big earthquake by Dark_AleX with regards to the Devhook launcher port, he has been working on it non-stop to get new features in.
And today, we have one more feature thanks to him
XMB Control XMB Control
XMB Control v1.2 for CFW ME & PRO by Frostegater is a port of XMB Control (xmbctrl) for Custom Firmware (CFW) PRO and ME, up to and including 6.60. Take control of various CFW features and functions directly from the XMB, ridding the VSH menu. XMB Control looks clean and integrates seamlessly
PSPQsteer The last time we heard from PlayStation Portable homebrew developer pacopad was for PicoozIR's release
Rgbuild2 The super talented developers Rgloader have release the beta version of Rgbuild
Game Categories Lite Game Categories Lite
Homebrew developer codestation has released his own version of Game Categories Lite for 6.20 and 6.3x custom firmwares.
This plugin is based and uses source code from Game Categories Revised v12 (GCR) and Game Categories Light v1.3 (GCL), both created by Bubbletune. Compatible with 6.20 and 6.3x CFW
Run UMD Run UMD
Saturn Expedition Committee has released Run UMD version 0.01. This Run UMD is a tool for launching UMD games that require 2.00 or higher system software on a 1.50 PSP. Unlike MPH's 2.0 UMD Game Loader, this tool is much simpler. However, it seems they are having the same problem - unable to access the game saves on your memory stick sometimes
Comments on PSP Pandora Deluxe:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSP Pandora Deluxe supports it