If you've been enjoying the R4DS team's test version of R4 1.06, then you're gonna love this. They have just released version 1.06's full version, and as promised, will include the features we've seen in its prototype stage. See if you can spot the new features in the changelog:
* Hiding the display of those files and directories with "Hiding" attributes.
* Using L button as same as touching the screen to adjust the brightness.
* Narrowing the display for transditional Chinese characters.
* Background light should be turn off while closing DS in save mode.
* Soft reset included (L+R+A+B+X+Y) or touch the soft reset button with R to switch on/off this function.
* Decreasing possibility to triforce boot screen and noise caused by using soft reset.
* Improving the technique to issue of freezing menu while using soft reset.
* Add feature of large text size in eBook.
* Soft reset for multimedia will be applied on Moonshell 1.6 Official release.
Now, to get this update working, look for the files "_DS_MENU.DAT" and " _DS_MSHL.NDS" in the bundle. Copy these files your TF's root directory, and they should work fine.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
system_plugin_fg.rco (for XMBE PSP homebrew developer Auraomega is better known for projects like PSPLock and Roadblocks, but it seems that the dev works on another project as a break from the main ones