If you've been enjoying the R4DS team's test version of R4 1.06, then you're gonna love this. They have just released version 1.06's full version, and as promised, will include the features we've seen in its prototype stage. See if you can spot the new features in the changelog:
* Hiding the display of those files and directories with "Hiding" attributes.
* Using L button as same as touching the screen to adjust the brightness.
* Narrowing the display for transditional Chinese characters.
* Background light should be turn off while closing DS in save mode.
* Soft reset included (L+R+A+B+X+Y) or touch the soft reset button with R to switch on/off this function.
* Decreasing possibility to triforce boot screen and noise caused by using soft reset.
* Improving the technique to issue of freezing menu while using soft reset.
* Add feature of large text size in eBook.
* Soft reset for multimedia will be applied on Moonshell 1.6 Official release.
Now, to get this update working, look for the files "_DS_MENU.DAT" and " _DS_MSHL.NDS" in the bundle. Copy these files your TF's root directory, and they should work fine.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
R4DS firmware Who doesn't love the user-friendliness of R4 team's R4 Nintendo DS flash cart? The popular DS homebrew platform is now finally updated to resolve the 1834 problem in previous versions of the R4, adding further functionality to the intuitive drag-and-drop user interface of the R4
otheros.bld for Yellow Dog Linux All those who've just got their PS3 for Christmas and are thinking of installing Fedora Core, stop! Terrasoft have released the free version of Yellow Dog Linux
Custom Firmware 3.52 M33 Update #2 Custom Firmware 3.52 M33 Update #2 Team M33 is at it again, with their second update of their Custom Firmware 3.52 M33. This update introduces a few major changes in this release including some compatibility issues as well as removing some redundancy in the recovery
3.71M33 update 2 3.71M33 update 2
From the readme:
- Copy the program to /PSP/GAME/UPDATE
- If you have 1.50 addon, make sure you have the kernel of game folder configured to 3.71, or the
program will not even start.
- There was a bug that caused corruption when writing files of more than 32256 bytes using usb flash
PCMonitor Alpha If you enjoyed yesterday's homebrew application PCMonitor and found it highly useful, you will be glad to know that coder darksaboteur sent QJ
WAD Creator [ DISCLAIMER ]:- THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED
6.20 TN-D 6.20 TN-D
As promised, homebrew developer Total_Noob has release the long awaited update of his HEN for 6.20.
So what's new in the latest update? As we previously posted, Total_Noob's 6.20 TN-D includes the following changes:
Added homebrew icon (thanks to PhysXPSP).
Added full PSone gaming support (PSN PSone games, converted PSone games).
System Firmware Just like Sony promised, the 2.80 Firmware is out! Although not yet listed on all the regional PSP sites, a lot of news tips are coming in that the update is live through the Network Update function in the PSP
Xsystem From hacker013:hey everybody,I'm busy with a semi os / filebrowser
Comments on R4DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if R4DS supports it