Aeolusc has updated his eReader for PSP to version 0.8. eReader is an ebook reader program for the PSP. It supports reading normal txt files, as well as HTML files. Text coding can be changed on the fly. You can switch to vertical mode for longer pages, preserve designated lines when flipping a page, and save bookmarks. You can view files in zip and chm files directly. The program can down-clock the PSP when not using the CPU very much. This program can also act like a picture viewer. It supports BMP, TGA, JPG, PNG and GIF. Large images are supported. The smoothing algorithm is optimized for better image quality. Long file name problem is also resolved. MP3 playback is also supported in this program. Here is the changelog:
* Background supported. Put bg.png in the eReader directory
* Directory delete supported
* Square button to return to upper directory in file browser
* Color depth changed from 16bit to 32bit
* Zooming speed improved a little
* Pictures less than screen resolution will be displayed in the center of the screen
* Fixed zooming and scroll bar bugs
* Fixed 12pt font
* Fixed Shift-JIS coding conversion
* Fixed other minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS Visual Novel Reader Fancy getting some more visual novel-esque titles over to your DS (aside from Phoenix Wright)? Developer Jake has recently announced the release of DS Visual Novel Reader v1
Bookr 0.7.0 Pack Download the latest version of Bookr [Click Here]Bookr is a PDF viewer for your PSP
IkuReader Homebrew coder chintoi has released a new version of IkuReader, a handy eBook reader application for the Nintendo DS