Aeolusc has updated his eReader for PSP to version 0.8. eReader is an ebook reader program for the PSP. It supports reading normal txt files, as well as HTML files. Text coding can be changed on the fly. You can switch to vertical mode for longer pages, preserve designated lines when flipping a page, and save bookmarks. You can view files in zip and chm files directly. The program can down-clock the PSP when not using the CPU very much. This program can also act like a picture viewer. It supports BMP, TGA, JPG, PNG and GIF. Large images are supported. The smoothing algorithm is optimized for better image quality. Long file name problem is also resolved. MP3 playback is also supported in this program. Here is the changelog:
* Background supported. Put bg.png in the eReader directory
* Directory delete supported
* Square button to return to upper directory in file browser
* Color depth changed from 16bit to 32bit
* Zooming speed improved a little
* Pictures less than screen resolution will be displayed in the center of the screen
* Fixed zooming and scroll bar bugs
* Fixed 12pt font
* Fixed Shift-JIS coding conversion
* Fixed other minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
IkuReader IkuReader Homebrew coder chintoi has released a new version of IkuReader, a handy eBook reader application for the Nintendo DS. What's new in the latest update?Changelogs:
critical fix: file browser hanged in some situations
speedup loading some files
added hints on plus-minus buttons
NewDictS NewDictS is a DS homebrew application for encyclopedias, dictionaries, translators and much more
PeP Viewer Pensoffsky has updated his PeP Viewer to version 0
Bookr-Mod (fw150) Bookr-Mod (fw150)
A modified version of bookr.
* Support much more PDFs (with large images, JPEG2000, JBIG2, AES-encrpted, etc.)
* Support PDF Outlines
* Unicode support in PDF, PDF Outlines and file chooser.
* Some new options to control scroll speed of d-pad and analog stick.
* A simple thumbnail to indicate current position in page
DSReader Book reader for Nintendo DS with customizable TrueType font rendering, and functions on the touchpad for opening files and other options
Comic Book DS 1.0 Comic Book DS is a PC application that lets you read your comic books on your Nintendo DS
Comments on eReader:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if eReader supports it