Developer hardhat dropped by the QJ.NET Forums earlier to announce the release of Resonate v0.45. This game, in case you weren't around during the first release, is a homebrew rail shooter game.
Players will quite literally have to work thier way up the foodchain, starting out as a lowly Zooplankton, to become a deadly Thresher Shark. Version 0.45 in particular will carry several new innovations (Quoting hardhat's post):
* added high score upload/internet ranking
* added new XMB background picture
* added new XMB song from DimensionT
* fixed some crash bugs in the level editor
* filled in some user levels with enemies
* updated credits to list some missed people
* windows level editor included in distro
* level editor includes preview of enemies on screen
Further details on installation and game controls are available in the file bundle's readme. Those interested in joining the ongoing dicussions regarding Resonate v0.45 will want to visit hardhat's release thread over at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forum.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
3D Mario Demo source code Here's something to prove that the PSP is fully capable of running homebrew 3D games, and that it isn't out of the reach of developers to make a homebrew 3D game thanks to SANiK who has just released his Mario demo for the PSP
Super Mario Portable - March 10 Download the latest version of Super Mario Portable [Click Here]Team TOPOC has taken over the work of Team TMDGAMES (funny name ;-)) and continued to work on Super Mario Portable for PSP, a clone of Nintendo's Super Mario Brothers