Thanks to Stan, we heard about the creative works of SaiZn for making XMB themes. This time, these themes are multicolored, which means you can choose the color you want to use for your own XMB.
Now, since there are multiple themes here, let's explain the basic idea. You can pick up some files will open up either a black/white, red/silver, black/yellow, or orange/white theme with the following features:
* 32bit Black/White Icons
* Battery Icon of your preferred color scheme
* Volume Bar of your preferred color scheme
* Hold/Mute Icons of your preferred color scheme
* Busy Icon of your preferred color scheme
* Feast of Flesh BB Italic Font (Compatible with PSP Internet Browser)
* Arial Bold Font (Compatible with PSP Internet Browser)
* Three Full Res Backgrounds (01-12.bmp)
* Network Update renamed to Reboot PSP (Can be changed by hex editing or using RCO Swapper)
* Duality Wave by Nevada
Above, you can see the "Lines" background in black/white and orange/white forms. In any case, feel free to take your pic, and make sure you send SaiZn some praise for a job well done. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Modo - June 16 Update It been a while since developer wbb got around to update the "ultra simple mod player" project for the PlayStation Portable, Modo
AutoDowngrade Generator What this app does:
* Detects if you put the 150
* Quits if you are missing one of the above
* You tell it what firmware you have, program changes based on that
Half Byte Loader r96
If you haven't noticed, the latest cool updates to HBL are thanks to our genius fellow coder JJS
PSP Flash Auto Installer Homebrew overachiever Shallan is back with another program that's meant to make life easier for people like us whose technical knowledge of PSP is limited to the on and off switch
PSNF*cker Vosman has released a new version of PSNF*cker