SatFinder Portable is a homebrew application devised by Pedro J to locate hundreds of satellites roaming around above us. It also allows you to view the current positions of other heavenly bodies - stars, the sun, the moon - and even the International Space Station!
There's even a voice alert function that activates on certain events you might want to see and check up on the sky above you at that specific moment. For now, in SatFinder Portable 1.3.2, Pedro J has included the following changes:
* Luaplayer changed. Now is used HW7 RC1
* Corrected an small error when showing coordinates in the Information Screen.
* Corrected an infinite loop when we try to update TLE files using WIFI. Now if you can't find a proper point of access, you are returned to the main screen.
* Moon phases are in UTC time format. A label has been added to avoid confusions.
* Iridium satellites now can be disabled. Added this option in the options screen.
* Adapted in order to participate in the Scenary Beta 2008 contest.
The homebrew application is to be installed on your PC. And since it has a lot of functionalities and configurations, you might want to check up the SatFinder homepage linked through the Via link below to see online manuals, installation instructions, and other notes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.