Space Shooter is an original 2D space shooting game. It's simple, just shoot anything that moves or shoots back. The objective is to destroy all enemies on the six levels.
Changes for Version 0.3 release:
* Sped up viewport scrolling (no lagging in the viewport, but now it's jittery)
* Change the way weapon systems work (cumulative, not individual)
* Initialize random seed for different powerups each time.
* Restructure internal code to detect and interface with controllers.
* Added code to allow multiple control options (Pad, Tilt Pad, Nunchuk, Gamecube).
o Menu is always accessible via Wii Remote Home button.
* Big Bombs now shoot backwards.
* Added two levels and made "The Horde" level a bit easier.
* Improved BibSound code substantially, it's now double buffered
o Fixed bug where some sounds were accidently repeated
* Added mp3 background playing to BibSound code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
They Do Not Die 2 Homebrew coder ThatOtherPerson has updated his second iteration of the highly addicting customizable top down zombie shooter, originally released for the PC, They Do Not Die
Chameleon Shot Kid Chameleon fans, Sensei is back with an update for his homebrew shooter Chameleon Shot
WireWar Prt2 PSPKOR has released WireWar Prt2, an Asteroids clone for the PSP
Polygunwars v0.5 If you've been keeping up with this year's Neoflash Spring Competition, then here's two more entries that should get your mouth watering: the very excellent Polygunwars from ahrimanes, and the very quirky Nikwi Deluxe from deniska
The Living Dead Nintendo DS zombie homebrew shooter The Living Dead has been updated to version 1
Quake Wii 20080602 no net (wip) You've got better image quality at adequate framerates and Metroid Prime 3-like aiming to boot, but your Quake Wii fragging experience still occasionally sees a bug crop up
Comments on Space Shooter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Space Shooter supports it