Space Shooter is an original 2D space shooting game. It's simple, just shoot anything that moves or shoots back. The objective is to destroy all enemies on the six levels.
Changes for Version 0.3 release:
* Sped up viewport scrolling (no lagging in the viewport, but now it's jittery)
* Change the way weapon systems work (cumulative, not individual)
* Initialize random seed for different powerups each time.
* Restructure internal code to detect and interface with controllers.
* Added code to allow multiple control options (Pad, Tilt Pad, Nunchuk, Gamecube).
o Menu is always accessible via Wii Remote Home button.
* Big Bombs now shoot backwards.
* Added two levels and made "The Horde" level a bit easier.
* Improved BibSound code substantially, it's now double buffered
o Fixed bug where some sounds were accidently repeated
* Added mp3 background playing to BibSound code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
cquake build 072708 Eric Hobb's cquake project for the Nintendo DS is up and running and the latest build, 072708, is packed with yet another set of updates that improve the gaming experience while playing the DS port of id Software's Quake 1
RedSquare - Improve and secure webservice interface
Birds A demo using sprites! Move the man and shoot the birds! Avoid their poops! Collect powerups!* Touch the screen to fire* Arrow keys move* Collect powerups (squares)* Don't get hit by the falling poops - they take away your HP* Score is calculated based on accuracy * number of birds hit * 50UPDATE: poops, powerups, hitpoints, scoring implemented
Shmup 3D Darkmath over at the Player Advance forums has just released the Alpha version of his DS homebrew Shmup 3D
Chromium PSP v0.3 Source Code Those who liked Chromium PSP (the homebrew PSP port of the Windows and Linux shooter) should get ready to start cracking with updating their copy of Chromium, now that homebrew developer Royale just released a patch for the port
Comments on Space Shooter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Space Shooter supports it