Spider Solitaire DS Fancy a quite card game for DS when you're all by your lonesome? We've received word that developer Jess Telford (aka Jess T, JessTicular, Teddy) has recently finished work on Spider Solitaire DS 3.1.0.
This game, in case you're asking, is a DS port of the Windows OS' highly popular Spider Solitaire card game. Among other new changes, version 3.1.0 carries a new Particle-system for Fireworks when you complete a game. As for the rest of the changelog:
* Added a Particle-system for Fireworks when completing a game
* Added animation when Dealing
* Added animation when selected cards are dropped on an invalid pile
* Fixed bug; Clicking to deal when no cards left to deal would still go through the motions, playing the sound and internally updating the deal data
* Fixed bug; Black squares appearing when too many cards on screen
* Fixed bug; Flashed white before smooth-fading out after win
* Fixed bug; Dealing an Ace onto a King-2 pile would not release the pile as complete
* Compiled under DevkitARM r21 and libnds 20071023
If you're new to this sort of game, Spider Solitaire DS' rules and controls can be found in the file bundle's readme. You may also want to contact the author via the source link if you encounter any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Egyptian Ratscrew v1.0 Ever played a game of Riff-Raff, Sixth Hour Slap, Rat Slap, or Egyptian Ratslap? Those games are actually one and the same, more commonly known as Egyptian Ratscrew or simply ERS
Go Fish v1.1 Fancy a card game that isn't Blackjack or Poker? Then ready your fishing rods and train those bluffing faces as Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer dsi has just released the latest version of his homebrew game, Go Fish
Triple Triad PSP Download the latest version of Triple Triad [Click Here]The homebrew scene has really come a long a way and we have to thank the great and unselfish coders for that
Triple Triad From Minoru: I present to you today my homebrew the famous Triple Triad Final Fantasy VIII! CheesyDescription:For those not familiar, it is a card game that is played on a 3x3 tray with a hand of five cards