Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
Raphael's Funky Demo Raphael's Funky Demo
Raphael submitted his entry for the PSP neoflash contest. He said that it was just a demo. We think it's a great opening for a game! Here's a cool shot!
The first thing we noticed was the colorful background--transporting us back to the 1970's, where Disco held it's powerful grip on popular culture
Atomix for 1.50 Firmware Naboo has dropped by our forums to let us know about his latest homebrew port, following in the footsteps of his earlier release of BombJack! Atomix is a from-scratch-remake of the Linux game of the same name by Jens Finke
Winterman Bomberman, with a wintery touch and special features
Got Bawls for PSP Got Bawls for PSP
No, this isn't some sort of bad attempt at an innuendo. Bundy from our forums has released his homebrew game for the PSP titled 'Got Bawls'. Got Bawls is Bundy's first homebrew game for the PSP and has been coded in C
Homebrew hombre Eskema just dropped by a short while ago at the boards to let us know about a game to die for. He's just released Biohazard2 v2.0, latest version of the shoot 'em up fest you guys probably remember back in September
Wii Asteroids Developer Andy Sommerville wanted to give everyone a sneak peek into the latest Wii homebrew project involving a remade classic for the console that he's currently working on, entitled "Wii Asteroids"
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow The story begins in the year 2035, when Soma Cruz is visiting Japan as a transfer student, and living near the Hakuba shrine
Chao Maze Chao Maze
Chaomaze .6 By HEDZX
This is my first ever game in Lua :P
D-Pad to move
Collect all the fruit or rings and the mini sonic or shadow, etc.
to go to the next level
Comments on Spirits DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Spirits DS supports it