Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Take the BALL v3.0.4 Here's the latest version of fede94boss's highly addictive homebrewed game, Take the BALL
Mariobombe v1.0.5 Homebrew developer aze2 has come out with his first Lua game called Mariobombe v1
Geometry World Homebrew developer Jaklub has recently released Geometry World, a puzzle platformer game based on the MS-DOS
Christmas Pac Man It isn't a surprise that we see a great deal of Pac-Man in homebrew games, we even saw him in a racing game (Pac-Man World Rally), and as a part of a minigame in Namco Bandai's Smash Court Tennis 3