StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as StarFall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Non-Brick Related Note
I have only tested the 4.0.4 USA version and cannot say if others work. I can now confirm that StartPatch 4.1 NTSC-U does work mostly. v4.2 has been tested too!
People will be asking "Why do other regions get higher versions than USA?"
Because the 4.0.4 is the version that works. I have heard about 4.0.6 not copying saves correctly but 4.0.5 (and 4.0.4) do have the correct versions for removing copy protection flags. Also, there is no 4.0.5 for USA that i know of.
Also, some of these hacks don't play well with preloader's versions (same values). So you must either turn off preloader's version or startpatch's version.
Example: Preloader can't have "press right on GC pad" while StartPatch has that same hack on.
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates, which have been embedded in Discs.
* Region Free Wii Games - Forces your System Menu to play all region games in your Wii's region.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP (Need To Install BOTH) - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
* Force Disc To Use IOS249 - Forces Discs to use IOS249.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.