StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as StarFall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Non-Brick Related Note
I have only tested the 4.0.4 USA version and cannot say if others work. I can now confirm that StartPatch 4.1 NTSC-U does work mostly. v4.2 has been tested too!
People will be asking "Why do other regions get higher versions than USA?"
Because the 4.0.4 is the version that works. I have heard about 4.0.6 not copying saves correctly but 4.0.5 (and 4.0.4) do have the correct versions for removing copy protection flags. Also, there is no 4.0.5 for USA that i know of.
Also, some of these hacks don't play well with preloader's versions (same values). So you must either turn off preloader's version or startpatch's version.
Example: Preloader can't have "press right on GC pad" while StartPatch has that same hack on.
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates, which have been embedded in Discs.
* Region Free Wii Games - Forces your System Menu to play all region games in your Wii's region.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP (Need To Install BOTH) - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
* Force Disc To Use IOS249 - Forces Discs to use IOS249.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Power PRX The Unique Warrior has once again updated Power PRX, bumping it up to version 3
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
Return of the Jodi The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification
Ultimate VSH Menu After what he admits as "the worst release of Ultimate VSH Menu," Total_Noob is back with an update for Ultimate VSH Menu, complete with an apology for the crashes from the previous version
Rgbuild2 The super talented developers Rgloader have release the beta version of Rgbuild
FuSa SD Those who enjoy playing their games on a larger-than-life scale will definitely get a kick out of the latest version of OldPrisoneR's and Andy_maN's FuSa SD plugin for the PlayStation Portable