Yoshi takes the spotlight in another Super Mini Mario V3 (SMM mod) released by homebrew developer Safari Al. Super Mini Yoshi V3 not only adds another entry to the library of SMM incarnations, but also introduces 10 new levels and other nifty changes.
According to Safari Al, the project started around May earlier this year; the time spent in making the game leaves us to believe that there are more than tiny tweaks of Arguru's work. Among the features to expect are:
* Sounds: Brand New Yoshi's Island sounds.
* Levels: 10 new challenging levels made using notepad by me.
* Secrets: Secret Passages and areas.
* Wording: At the bottom and beginning screens, "Total Coins" is now "Total Eggs" and "Super Mini Mario" at the beginning screen, is now "Super Mini Yoshi"
* Enemies: Shyguy takes away the bomb-omb, and the goomba has a new style.
Don't forget to check out the Readme file that comes with the download to ensure smooth installation. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Chase the Penguin 1.0 When we last reported this homebrew LUA game for the PSP, TacticalPenguin (the game's developer) mentioned that if a lot of people requested to insert a picture of a bloodied-up penguin everytime they catch it
Mario Kart PSP Once again we get another great release from PSP homebrew dev FouadtjuhMaster
Rayman PSP Over at French online site PSPGen developer tryolivier released the first version of homebrew game Rayman PSP
Avalanche MaSt3r_ShAk3 from our forums has just updated his Lua game, Avalanche 3