*sigh* Just couldn't leave it alone version. Lots of changes, some subtle, some not so.
1. ticket.bin is displayed under the partition.bin breakout
2. cert.bin and tmd.bin can now be different sizes
3. Extra button for Trimming an ISO - this makes an ISO slightly larger than the indicated data size - USES TRUCHA
4. Confirmation window on Shrinking partition
5. Proper Korean key support so can open and scrub/trim/extract/replace Korean ISOs
7. Deleted the 'force Wii' option as I followed the advice of Marcan
8.Partition support corrected due to a Wii limitation on Primary partition (you can only have
three partitions in the primary. To paraphrase Star Wars "Many verbatims died to bring you this information").
9.Can save/load/import crypted partitions making replacement much quicker
10.Full 4 partition offset support
11.Partition titles displayed in the window.
In other words you can easily create a multipartition disc. AKA a multiboot.
1. Makewiikeybin. exe - makes a key.bin file for you. Does not contain the actual key but generates it from
a simple algorithm. - Decided to remove this from the pack due to some twittering. See links for possible
solution - I also recommend hexd.exe. Version 1.1 also generates the Korean kkey.bin.
2. PartitionBuilder - allows you to generate a partition file that can be loaded via wiiscrubber. This
means you can now generate an entire partition from a directory of files. So rather than changing one at
a time you can extract an entire partition, change whatever files you want and then rebuild.
3. Partition.bin changer - allows you to view/modify the ticket, tmd, certs and h3.bin in one simple editing package
Allows trucha signing of ticket and tmd
4. HBC Multiboot file, based on SoftChip, that allows you to select which partition to boot from. i.e. A multiISO loader
If not included in the pack then check out drop.io/wiiscrubber you'll also find the source code there.
1. You can actually load/replace partition.bin again - this was broken in the 1.30 to 1.31 update
2. Shrink partition works correctly now - incorrect size was being copied down - OOOPS.
3. Can change the bootmode of unusually defined boot mode discs
4. Partitions now start on a 0x20000 boundary as the Wii seems to like them that way
5. Partitions in the second partition table now show correctly
Trimming still needs some work to confirm most title work correctly. At least I can now test due to having obtained
1. My wife for putting up with me while I twiddled with this
2. Lots of people who did beta testing e.g sr_corsario
3. People who suggested things or who's software I 'borrowed' e.g. Wiipower and the Softchip people
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Devhook 0.51 - 3.01 FW support Devhook 0.51 - 3.01 FW support
Just a few short days after the landmark release of Devhook 0.50, Booster has once again updated Devhook to v0.51. And the amazing new addition in the latest version is nothing less than 3.01 emulation! While people couldn't have been happier, it was, in a way, expected after the original fireworks by none other than the Noobz crew
Devhook 0.41b Devhook 0.41b
Man, once these developers get rolling, expect to see updates every week or so. And this time, it's Booster with his awesome loader Devhook. He has just updated it to v0.41b.
And there's a lot of new stuff this time! Our resident blogger Jeff Chen has translated the changelog for us
Prometheus Module Prometheus Module
PSP homebrew coder liquidzigong continues to improve his handy homebrew application that allows you to play games that require 6.20 firmware on your 5.XX custom firmware without any plug-ins, Prometheus module.
Optimization program, prometheus
PSP Upgrader/Downgrader PSP Upgrader/Downgrader
Homebrew Developer Bob Joe has rolled out the PSP Upgrader/Downgrader v1.11. This software makes it easier for people to install firmware on their PSPs.
This latest version adds support for Team Wildcard's recently release, 3.40 LE PSP Custom Firmware
3.03 OE-C by Dark_AleX 3.03 OE-C by Dark_AleX
Out of the blue, Dark_AleX has once again released the latest update to his 3.03 Open Edition custom firmware. And this one's a major upgrade, which means that you will have to install it the long way. And yes, the feature list has been beefed up again, with a lot of new things and updates
Prometheus-4 for Custom Firmware 5.50 Prometheus-4 for Custom Firmware 5.50
Homebrew coder Liquidzigong has released the final build of his custom firmware, based on CF 5.50 GEN-D3, CFW 5.50 Prometheus. It is designed for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 (TA88v2 or below) and allows users to run all the latest 6.XX-required games without any plug-ins