This download is for the standalone version of AnonymousTipster's unzipping program. This will work with all firmwares that can execute homebrew.
AnonymousTipster has surprised us again with an update to his unzipping program for the PSP. This program was released yesterday, and it has already received a new update, a good one at that! Previously, users could not unzip encrypted files, but with this new release, that limitation was removed! You can now enjoy downloading encrypted zip files from your browser or from transferring from your PC and extract them on your PSP! This new update comes in two versions, as did the first version. If you are on a 2.0+ firmware PSP, download the standalone version. If you are on 1.50, I highly recommend using the iR Shell Plugin version which is much easier to use within the excellent iR Shell! The full changes in this version include -
* Supports Password Encrypted .zips (only basic .zip encryption). If the option is 'NoPassword:' then no password will be used, if it is 'Password:' then a password will be used. If you don't want a password, but it is 'Password:' then fully delete the password, and it should change to 'NoPassword:'.
* Automatically creates directories if non-existant.
* Use 'List Contents' to list all the files stored in the .zip. You can scroll through the files and extract one of them with CROSS or CIRCLE. CROSS extracts the file with all the directories above it in the zip, CIRCLE extracts the file direct to the ExtractDir without the extra folders.
* Moved to User Mode (should fix 2.0 tiff loader issues, confirmed by frmariam).
* When using iRShell Plugin, the extract directory defaults to the directory the .zip was launched from.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPLZMA - 7-Zip support for PSP These days, with the functionality of the PSP blown wide open with all the downgraders and hacks, I'm sure a lot of you people would have been wondering what MPH was upto