Wii TowerDefense is an classic 2D action game. Protect your base with all kind of defense systems and kill all the waves of enemies. If ten enemies reach the base the game is over. Good luck!
* 2D gameboard with special graphical effects
* WiiMote device support
* 18 game maps
* 6 weapon systems
* 25 enemy types
* Nice background music
* Nice game sound effects
* Game score is stored local and on internet
- Improve game images
- Added "Easy, Medium, Hard" level (map) select screen.
- Added six medium level and six hard level maps.
- Adapted six easy maps to be more easy.
- Added game version information in web service call.
- Adapted weapon specifications (Weapons are more powerfull).
- Adapted enemy specifications (enemies are less powerfull).
- Increase enemy walk speed after each 20 waves.
- BugFix: Highscore screens now show correct amount of entries!
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Chromium PSP v0.5 (source code) Fans of KETM shooters will no doubt enjoy Royale's update on the homebrew port of Windows and Linux arcade shooter, Chromium
Super Star Shooter Homebrew coder poorkor has released a new version of Super Star Shooter, a homebrew clone of the classic caravan shooting game
Shoot the Warriors In a nut shell, Shoot the Warriors is a, well, a shooting game with the objective of gunning down objects that appear on the screen. Your speed and accuracy is being tested in this game as the objects disappear after some time
Quake Wii 20080602 (wip) You've got better image quality at adequate framerates and Metroid Prime 3-like aiming to boot, but your Quake Wii fragging experience still occasionally sees a bug crop up
GhostBustersDS Homebrew developer Sephiroth_FF7 has released GhostBustersDS v0