Wii TowerDefense is an classic 2D action game. Protect your base with all kind of defense systems and kill all the waves of enemies. If ten enemies reach the base the game is over. Good luck!
* 2D gameboard with special graphical effects
* WiiMote device support
* 18 game maps
* 6 weapon systems
* 25 enemy types
* Nice background music
* Nice game sound effects
* Game score is stored local and on internet
- Improve game images
- Added "Easy, Medium, Hard" level (map) select screen.
- Added six medium level and six hard level maps.
- Adapted six easy maps to be more easy.
- Added game version information in web service call.
- Adapted weapon specifications (Weapons are more powerfull).
- Adapted enemy specifications (enemies are less powerfull).
- Increase enemy walk speed after each 20 waves.
- BugFix: Highscore screens now show correct amount of entries!
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SAVIOR! SAVIOR! is a sideways space shooter for the PSP
Bleach Adventure Demo French developer pspflashsystem dropped by our forums to share the demo of his homebrew game in development, Bleach Adventure 1
Toy Wars v2 Here's the latest version of Toy Wars, homebrew dev davidgf's homebrewed game based on the classic SEGA Dreamcast title Toy Commander, where you are tasked to complete different missions by controlling different kind of toys
Terror Strike PSP-justice from our forums has released a very early beta of his 2d Counter Strike clone, Terror-strike
HaloDS / Renegade final release From iainprice:Hi,Just thought I'd put my last version of my game up if people are interested but work will not be continuing on this project due to too many problems with the code