Wii TowerDefense is an classic 2D action game. Protect your base with all kind of defense systems and kill all the waves of enemies. If ten enemies reach the base the game is over. Good luck!
* 2D gameboard with special graphical effects
* WiiMote device support
* 18 game maps
* 6 weapon systems
* 25 enemy types
* Nice background music
* Nice game sound effects
* Game score is stored local and on internet
- Improve game images
- Added "Easy, Medium, Hard" level (map) select screen.
- Added six medium level and six hard level maps.
- Adapted six easy maps to be more easy.
- Added game version information in web service call.
- Adapted weapon specifications (Weapons are more powerfull).
- Adapted enemy specifications (enemies are less powerfull).
- Increase enemy walk speed after each 20 waves.
- BugFix: Highscore screens now show correct amount of entries!
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
BulletGBA This is "Bullet Hell Simulator" & "Bullet Hell Shmups" for GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Gun ShowDown GUN Showdown puts players in the role of Colton White, a vengeful gunslinger making his way through the untamed West of the late-1800s where the lines between good and evil are blurred and greed, lust and brutality were a way of life
Update Killers Kiwidoggie has released his homebrew for the PSP today as a sneak preview of what you can expect in the future from this unique title
RedSquare From wplaat:RedSquare is an classic 2D action game
Playboy's Shooter v1.0 Homebrew developer Playboy has decided to join the PSP Homebrew Idol contest with Playboy's Shooter
Smack Yoyomacy from our forums has just unveiled his latest PSP project and amongst all the custom firmwares, PSX emulator related applications and media managers you may have forgotten what homebrew is best for
Megaman Power Blaster Mailas G (Gonrai in QJ Forums) have so nicely shared the update of his Megaman Power Blaster v1
TowerDefense Homebrew dev wplaat has released a new version of his wiibrewed strategy game, TowerDefense for the Nintendo Wii
Touhou Fangame Homebrew developer SquidMan posted up an action, scrolling shooter project for Wii homebrew just a couple of days ago on WiiBrew, and it seems to have promise
Comments on TowerDefense:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TowerDefense supports it