DSLiveWeather (with Graphics) DSLiveWeather homebrewer Lick has updated his previous version into a more user friendly version, complete with graphics and icons. Unlike other homebrew updates, he's code-named his version releases with Latin terms. The previous one was apparently called "Tepidus", while this new one is "Aestus" (heat). This is his first official release with the icons for the weather.
Anyways, changes (from Tepidus release):
* Better layout current condition.
* One global server setting, so you don't have to type that for each and every profile.
* Left and Right switches between profiles.
* Touching the information will switch between units (F/C, miles/km).
He also has some installation notes:
* Make sure to create a directory in the root, named "DSLiveWeather". (If you're upgrading from previous installations, remove the trailing exclamation icon ("!") from the directoryname.)
* You must use the file 'weather/fetch2.php' from the server 'lick.huuf.net'. Must.
* You might want to delete reports.b, because there has been a change in the way DSLW loads that file. Though you don't -need- to do it.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Weather Feed Keith Goldrick created the PSP Weather Feed for his own personal use, but when he realized how often he used it, he decided to share the useful application to the PSP community
DSLiveWeather "Aperio" 2 Lick's sleek homebrew application called DSLiveWeather "Aperio" 2, will have you wishing the conversation gets a meteorological turn
Ultimate Portal PSP owners who enjoy using portals will be happy to know that Ultimate Portal v6
DSLiveWeather 'Vesper" It's been a while since Lick updated DSLiveWeather, but we're happy to see an update on his application that DS fans might like