Homebrew developer Royale has released a new version of his PSP-Maps application, bumping it up to version 0.4. If you haven't heard of this app, it's a map reader for your PSP, patterned after Google Maps, yet without using the Google Maps API.
As you can probably guess, this new version comes with some nifty additions, which we've outlined below:
* added a cache on the memory stick
* allows offline browsing of maps in the cache
* added a configuration file
* added options to disable disk cache and transition effects
* added an error image when view is not available
* better zoom level (thanks to elefas for the tip)
If you've got a geography test to study for, then you may want to keep this around as a handy guide. There's also something cool about being able to use your PSP to locate places you've never been to before. In any case, give it a try and see how it works for you.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiiEarth WiiEarth is a Google maps like app that enables you to browse the earth like in Google maps