The True Blue team has released their latest dongle firmware which is version 2.61.A Included in this update are fixes for the issue users were experiencing with freezes and also losing PSN and DLC content that were installed from ReactPSN.A They have added in their own FW Spoofer s the REBUG version wasn't working with TB firmware.
The updating instructions as well as the changelog can be found below.
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle-DG" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.61.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.61.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.61"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle. Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated.
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete.
Added PS3 firmware version spoofer
Game compatibility fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RenPSP 0.2 Today we have an update to RenPSP from the PSP Developer Team IIchan Eroge
Light VSH Menu Homebrew dev TOcean brings a new version of his Light VSH Menu for 6
FuSa SD for 6.3X
PSP brew developer neur0n is out with a new version of his PSP plug-in, FuSa SD for 6
3.71 M33 Easy Installer If you've been following the developments on the PlayStation Portable homebrew community for a while now, you'll agree with us when we say that installing custom firmares have become easier and less risky compared to the earlier builds
PS3MFW Builder Want to make your own PS3 custom firmware? This simple GUI can help you out! It now includes a proper Windows installer
VIVA Preview 1 The preview has only a couple of things in it, the ability to load VIVA and the XMB at start time without writing to the flash each time (Project4 needed to change a file) and the ability to load ISO/CSO files with the M33 and NP9660 driver (Project4 could only load ISOFs)
WUFE (Wii Update File Extractor) Wii Homebrew - Wiibrew - news and downloads - Image 1A new Wiibrew program is out from Wiibrew developer Nuke, author of the Gecko Region Free program