The True Blue team has released their latest dongle firmware which is version 2.61.A Included in this update are fixes for the issue users were experiencing with freezes and also losing PSN and DLC content that were installed from ReactPSN.A They have added in their own FW Spoofer s the REBUG version wasn't working with TB firmware.
The updating instructions as well as the changelog can be found below.
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle-DG" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.61.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.61.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.61"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle. Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated.
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete.
Added PS3 firmware version spoofer
Game compatibility fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Irdeto Sage From Art:Hi Guys,Her's the more polished version of Irdeto Sage file Encryptor/Decryptor for the Sony PSP
DevHook UPDATE: Booster is not only one smart guy to have come up with DevHook, he's also one fast worker as well
FuSa First, a quick recap: the FuSa plugin allows PSP Slim owners to hook up their handhelds to any TV over any kind of video cable - be it composite, component, svideo, or d-terminal - and play their games in full screen mode