The True Blue team has released their latest dongle firmware which is version 2.61.A Included in this update are fixes for the issue users were experiencing with freezes and also losing PSN and DLC content that were installed from ReactPSN.A They have added in their own FW Spoofer s the REBUG version wasn't working with TB firmware.
The updating instructions as well as the changelog can be found below.
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle-DG" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.61.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.61.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.61"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle. Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated.
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete.
Added PS3 firmware version spoofer
Game compatibility fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CFW 6.20 PRO-B7 CFW 6.20 PRO-B7
Homebrew devs Coldbird, Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) and the rest of Team Pro has updated their Pro custom firmware for the 6.20 kernel.
Fixed NODRM Engine (DDF012 DLC Costume Bug)
Improved Inferno Game Compatiblity (GTA China Town, Corda2f, etc
Mootjeuh/PCT's Screenshot Plugin Mootjeuh/PCT's Screenshot Plugin
today the Team PCT contacted me and asked me if I could create a plugin that takes screenshots while in the XMB and in-game. This one takes screenshots in jpeg format, because it's in a much better quality than png images and almost the same size
WMD Driver 0.1.2 You need this file to run the Wiimote-XMMS control hack on Ubuntu Linux
X-Flash X-FlashWasn't it just a few days ago when Art released v16b of the application X-Flash? As it is in fact just three days ago, it seemed so outdated already when Art dropped by again today with a new version complete with several improvements
Comments on True Blue Dongle Firmware:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if True Blue Dongle Firmware supports it