TTR has finally reached a whole number version. To celebrate this milestone, Freshmilk and -Skyline- have decided to consider every suggestion and comment made on earlier versions of TTR and integrate them into this one.
TTR v1.0 comes not only with a new GFX but a whole host of other new features - including a new car health system - as well. For a complete list of changes and new features, check out the changelog below.
* Up and down animation for rally mode have been removed by popular demand, as it caused a few glitches in the gameplay.
* In the past I had shamefully ignored what you had to say about the old awkward button select menus; so they've been eliminated, to be replaced by new, sexy looking menus.
* All the bugs found in v0.9 have been fixed; and may i take this oppertunity to apologize for that very rushed release.
* Security added to the highscore system; try changing it on a pc to see what happens...
* Everytime a new highscore is reached, a screenshot is saved in TTR's directory.
* The GFX have been completely remade by my partner -Skyline-, who has been working flatout over the past 2 days to bring you this new version of TTR.
* New pimped edition, as suggested by many of you fans.
* The version mix ups have been fixed, we are currently at version 1.0.
* 4 New strips for you to own.
* A new health system, as desired by so many gamers.
* A new health attribute has been added to cars, so that you can choose the ride that best suits you.
* A new screenshot system to help you, ermmm, do something, lol.
* A side scrolling garage has been devised, to make your car selection just that little bit easier.
* Some of the older rides have been drafted in to add to that retro feel of TTR.
* A whole new host of cars have been put together with the old to make for a whole new gameplay exeirience.
* The older tunes from v0.7 have been brought back based on your votes.
* Music has been added to the EBOOT, just to make it that extra bit special.
You can also extensively customize TTR. Everything from the cars to the music - heck, even the stats! - are customizable. Check out the readme file included in the download for the customization instructions as well as a short troubleshooting FAQ.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
JellyCar for PSP v1.1 Changes: * 10 new levels * Map reverse - press X while playing * Best jump record - when jumping in the air - jump length will be count
Escape v0.1 beta Looking for some fun games to add in your homebrew list? Well here's the first beta release of ulyssedog's game, Escape, a simple yet addicting racing game which basically test you reflexes as you try to survive the different obstacles you encounter along the way