TTR has finally reached a whole number version. To celebrate this milestone, Freshmilk and -Skyline- have decided to consider every suggestion and comment made on earlier versions of TTR and integrate them into this one.
TTR v1.0 comes not only with a new GFX but a whole host of other new features - including a new car health system - as well. For a complete list of changes and new features, check out the changelog below.
* Up and down animation for rally mode have been removed by popular demand, as it caused a few glitches in the gameplay.
* In the past I had shamefully ignored what you had to say about the old awkward button select menus; so they've been eliminated, to be replaced by new, sexy looking menus.
* All the bugs found in v0.9 have been fixed; and may i take this oppertunity to apologize for that very rushed release.
* Security added to the highscore system; try changing it on a pc to see what happens...
* Everytime a new highscore is reached, a screenshot is saved in TTR's directory.
* The GFX have been completely remade by my partner -Skyline-, who has been working flatout over the past 2 days to bring you this new version of TTR.
* New pimped edition, as suggested by many of you fans.
* The version mix ups have been fixed, we are currently at version 1.0.
* 4 New strips for you to own.
* A new health system, as desired by so many gamers.
* A new health attribute has been added to cars, so that you can choose the ride that best suits you.
* A new screenshot system to help you, ermmm, do something, lol.
* A side scrolling garage has been devised, to make your car selection just that little bit easier.
* Some of the older rides have been drafted in to add to that retro feel of TTR.
* A whole new host of cars have been put together with the old to make for a whole new gameplay exeirience.
* The older tunes from v0.7 have been brought back based on your votes.
* Music has been added to the EBOOT, just to make it that extra bit special.
You can also extensively customize TTR. Everything from the cars to the music - heck, even the stats! - are customizable. Check out the readme file included in the download for the customization instructions as well as a short troubleshooting FAQ.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Vertex 3D Car QJ reader psphackman pointed us towards a new release from Vertex Origins on our PSP Development forums
ThrottleX 0.2 AnonymousTipster, creator of RoboTORN3D, has released another fine 3d program for the PSP, this time ThrottleX