TTR has finally reached a whole number version. To celebrate this milestone, Freshmilk and -Skyline- have decided to consider every suggestion and comment made on earlier versions of TTR and integrate them into this one.
TTR v1.0 comes not only with a new GFX but a whole host of other new features - including a new car health system - as well. For a complete list of changes and new features, check out the changelog below.
* Up and down animation for rally mode have been removed by popular demand, as it caused a few glitches in the gameplay.
* In the past I had shamefully ignored what you had to say about the old awkward button select menus; so they've been eliminated, to be replaced by new, sexy looking menus.
* All the bugs found in v0.9 have been fixed; and may i take this oppertunity to apologize for that very rushed release.
* Security added to the highscore system; try changing it on a pc to see what happens...
* Everytime a new highscore is reached, a screenshot is saved in TTR's directory.
* The GFX have been completely remade by my partner -Skyline-, who has been working flatout over the past 2 days to bring you this new version of TTR.
* New pimped edition, as suggested by many of you fans.
* The version mix ups have been fixed, we are currently at version 1.0.
* 4 New strips for you to own.
* A new health system, as desired by so many gamers.
* A new health attribute has been added to cars, so that you can choose the ride that best suits you.
* A new screenshot system to help you, ermmm, do something, lol.
* A side scrolling garage has been devised, to make your car selection just that little bit easier.
* Some of the older rides have been drafted in to add to that retro feel of TTR.
* A whole new host of cars have been put together with the old to make for a whole new gameplay exeirience.
* The older tunes from v0.7 have been brought back based on your votes.
* Music has been added to the EBOOT, just to make it that extra bit special.
You can also extensively customize TTR. Everything from the cars to the music - heck, even the stats! - are customizable. Check out the readme file included in the download for the customization instructions as well as a short troubleshooting FAQ.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Purple Motion (CFW 3.xx) Purple Motion (CFW 3.xx)
If you have an itch to satisfy the hardcore racer in you, here's an interesting homebrew game from the Realtech-vr development team. Called Purple Motion, this is the first public release version that the dev team has come up with
AnkRace Min presents his brand new NDS homebrew, AnkRace
Futuracer From Rajveer:For those of you who remember my first demo Futuristic Racer (and also for those who don't!) here is the second version of my furutistic racing demo
Die Critters Die! 1.00 Eboot So you wanna go for the roadkill, eh? Then this game definitely is for you! the_darkside_986 is proud to present to the PSP homebrew community a playable demo of his first game release for the handheld
UFO Racer The hits keep on coming from Wii developer ThatOtherPerson who has released an update to his cool homebrew racing game known as UFO Racer
Light Cycle Clone v2 Light Cycle Clone v2
Developer titch.ryan is back in the homebrew game circuit once again after previously working on Balloon Pop Challenge and Battle Monsters card game. This time, coder titch.ryan presents us with Light Cycle Clone version 2, another game for your Sony PlayStation Portable
X-Moto-PSP v0.1 X-Moto-PSP v0.1
This is a port of X-Moto 0.4.2 for the PSP. Unzip and install in your PSP firmware 3/4/5.x folder.
* up/cross: throttle
* down/square: brake
* left/left trigger: left flip
* right/right trigger: right flip
* circle/triangle: change direction
* select: zoom out
* start: restart level
* Very slow...
* No sound
X-Moto v0.2 Changelog:* fix compilation with latest SDK* reduce physics iterations to speed up the game* button to enable fps and ugly modeReadme included in download