Warcraft 2D PSP - You certainly know Warcraft, or even World of Warcraft, a game that is to change the character of a particular race. Well, now there is an adapted version to the PSP appointing: WARCRAFT 2D PSP
The main features of the game:
* The game is played in real time, you're a single character
* The game is played in 2D
* You have the choice between 2 teams: Orcs and Humans
* The game is playable online therefore only player against player, an artificial intelligence may be present in a new version
* Different classes of people will surely be added in a new version
* The game is now in English
* A system of experience points and levels is available.
* If the game appeals to many people, developers will be thoroughly inside and create a persistent universe with a server.
The features to come:
* Setting keyboard Danzeff
* A single player mode
* The ad hoc mode is in beta
Developers want to say:
We are also preparing a forum for the development here. As the game is in lua (ie open source) many people can join us to complete the project. Both in providing aid in the graphic code, we accept help from anyone motivated.
The team is currently composed of:
UnlimitedX (code, graphics), Darksymphonie (code), Azog (graphics) and Sox (graphics and advice).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Defence Tower Portable (Windows) Homebrew developer danzel dropped by our PSP Development Forums to release Defence Station Portable, a fully customizable Tower Defense game for the Sony PlayStation portable handheld system
Puerto Rico DS Multiplayer Test Andreas Seyfarth has done a wonderful job with Puerto Rico, a popular German boardgame, that his game has already received a remarkable number of prizes all over the world - including the International Gamers Award for General plus Multiplayer Category