Warcraft : Tower Defense Noda has just updated his WoW-based homebrew game for the DS, Warcraft: Tower Defense, this time bumping it up to v0.31.
Now, for all those who are itching to have the multiplayer feature up, sorry but this version doesn't have that yet. Noda's already aware that a lot of you guys want that but he says he's still waiting for a new "WiFi lib with enabled NiFi for local multiplayer."
But even though Tower Defense remains multiplayer-less, it still packs in the good old fun you've been having with Noda's brew...albeit with tons of bug fixes and updates of course. That said, here's the list of new stuff you'll be seeing in v0.31..
* now use latest devkitpro (r20) with latest libnds, libfat & palib
* stylus precision & jumping problems fixed (thanks to latest libnds)
* stylus problems with R4/M3 simply should be fixed (thanks to latest palib)
* corrected the bug that make the map selection screen froze when there was more than 10 maps (FAT version)
* Stat screen flickering/disappear bug in the upper part fixed (thanks to latest palib?)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Paper Battle v1.0 for Windows It seems like the proverbial tide of homebrew games have slowly started to wash in and three new entries for the upcoming NeoFlash Spring Compo 2008 have been spotted
Defence Station Portable (PSP) Homebrew developer danzel dropped by our PSP Development Forums to release Defence Station Portable, a fully customizable Tower Defense game for the Sony PlayStation portable handheld system
Celestial Cunning v0.3 Homebrew developer Slicer4ever has released the latest version of the homebrew game for the PSP, Celestial Cunning, now upped to version 0