It wasn't so long ago when we reported that Team Twiizers, the creators of the Twilight Hack, were working on a Wii Homebrew Channel. The developers have finally released a beta trial version of the channel which will allow Wii owners to use try this service for yourself.
According to the release post, this beta currently allows users to try the channel for ten minutes before the trial expires. Once it does run out of time, it cannot be reinstalled so you might want to make the most of the trial period.
While the file doesn't come with a readme document, Team Twiizers was nice enough to give out some installation instructions. Here's what they posted:
Assuming the Twilight Hack is already installed on your Wii;
1. Download the installer from the section below.
2. Place the installer file on the root of your SD card.
3. Rename the file to boot.elf
4. Run the Twilight Hack, and allow the installer to load.
5. READ THE DISCLAIMER! In the very unlikely case your Wii should be bricked by the installer, this will let you know where you stand in regards to Team Twiizers.
6. Press the RESET button on your Wii.
The installation should be automatic from this point on, and your Wii will reboot.
The Homebrew Channel is the new channel with no skin/theme.
Kudos to stonesam 92 for the hot tip ;-)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.