Wiiero is a Liero clone specially developed for the Wii. Destructible terrain plays a major role in the gameplay. Wiiero is a two player game (the single player mode will be developed later).
Wiiero plays exactly the same way as Liero; it has the same game modes (Deathmatch, CTF, and Tag) and most of the same weapons. It also contains some new (optional) weapons.
* Wiiero version: Release 1.1
* Wii Resolution config implemented (Warning : Can slow down the game in case of large explosions)
* Nunchuck unplugging fixed
* Wiimote detection improved (ingame switch on support)
* Some English & typo correction (thanks to Flark)
* Missile weapon command implemented
* Some others little fixes
* Some weapons characteristics changed
* Weapons name reviewed
* 1 new weapon : Controled nuke larpa !
* Scrolling effect at the resurrection of a player
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Orbz 0.3 Mako is back with an update to his previous homebrew, and has uploaded Orbz 0.3. For those of you who haven't heard of this game, it's played like a platform game where you guide your Orb through different levels
Gunnar Hero Spongebob mod Any fans of Spongebob here? Yeah, that yellow, snotty squarepants-wearing sponge that borders on being annoying at times
Mario Road v1.0 Homebrew developer Muhie, in collaboration with coder PHPnerd, drew up a C-coded version of Mario Road