Wiiero is a Liero clone specially developed for the Wii. Destructible terrain plays a major role in the gameplay. Wiiero is a two player game (the single player mode will be developed later).
Wiiero plays exactly the same way as Liero; it has the same game modes (Deathmatch, CTF, and Tag) and most of the same weapons. It also contains some new (optional) weapons.
* Wiiero version: Release 1.1
* Wii Resolution config implemented (Warning : Can slow down the game in case of large explosions)
* Nunchuck unplugging fixed
* Wiimote detection improved (ingame switch on support)
* Some English & typo correction (thanks to Flark)
* Missile weapon command implemented
* Some others little fixes
* Some weapons characteristics changed
* Weapons name reviewed
* 1 new weapon : Controled nuke larpa !
* Scrolling effect at the resurrection of a player
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPirates MexicanSnake and Deanaw22 have released another version of their PSPirates homebrew game coded in Lua, updating it to version 2 just 3 days after the first release
Lord Runner v1.02, X-tris v1.01 and Puck PSP coder Gogy (aka Samy) has recently dropped by our forums to release a trio of updates from his homebrew clone projects - Lord Runner, X-tris and his latest clone, Puck Man
Alex the Allegator 4 Color Edition Tim "Argh!" Wright released a color edition source and data mod for Alex the Allegator 4. So here is the PSP port of Alex the Allegator 4 Color Edition
3D Roll v1.3D (signed) Here's the latest version of Chimecho's 3D Roll, a highly addictive homebrewed game in which you are tasked to get the ball as far down as possible, without getting stopped
IMPGame From Gefa:Today I release this very simple homebrew game
Comments on Wiiero:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wiiero supports it