WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii. The application gives you the option to install new versions of channels and IOSes without touching the system menu.
Which version do I download?
If you need Shop Channel, use version 0.23 (modified by SifJar) which downloads v18 of the Shop Channel, instead of getting latest version, due to some issues caused by getting latest version. This version also gets v6174 of IOS60 as in v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.1 and earlier, use WiiSCU v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic).
* Fixes the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version
* Thanks to LegndNikko for doing testing on v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.2 and do not plan on downgrading, use WiiSCU v0.21 (latest official version by Wack0).
* Always gets the latest version of IOS60
v0.23 (unofficially contributed by SifJar)
* Fixes Shop Channel installation issues by getting v18 instead of just getting latest version
v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic):
* Fixed the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version.
* Added code for debug purposes.
* No more 'epic fail' -- now it shows what patchmii returns.
* IOS51 and Photo Channel 1.0 support removed.
* Added an option to exit to the Homebrew Channel.
* News/weather channel now installs HAFx/HAGx as well as HAFA/HAGA (using gamedisc region).
* Added sysconf.c to determine region to install news/weather channels.
* Tidied up code a bit.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
VSH Analog PSP homebrew developer, Insert_Witty_Name has recently released a very nifty application over the forums
X-Flash 17b PSP homebrew developer Art has hooked us up with new updates about his homebrew creation, X-Flash (now on version 17b)