The X-Flash thread in the QJ forums has been updated once again, and this time it's to announce that the latest version of X-Flash - version 18f - is now available. So, what has Art added to his PSP firmware mod app this time? Read on for the changelog.
* Implemented flasher with write verify for topmenu_plugin.rco files for all supported firmware versions.
* File flasher can only write topmenu_plugin.rco files, and only of sizes that match 1.50, 2.71, 3.02, and topmenu_plugin.rco file with new icons as output by kgsws's program for 3.02SE.
* Fixes to PSP Information screen, and red screens that display some startup warnings.
* Seven Hour XMB Label Editor works with 3.02 SE if the new icons topmenu_plugin.rco file is flashed.
* The new "Network" label that was not present in 1.50 is copied from the "Network Settings" string.
* Removed Estimated Flash0 Space Free display at startup to avoid confusion.
For installation instructions and more detailed information on X-Flash, be sure to check the readme file included in the download. A compatability list of functions with working firmwares is also available in the forum release thread.
Remember, this program writes to Flash, so be aware that using this program may brick your PSP if it is not used correctly. Please refer to the readme file for more information.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ModMii A bit of time has passed since we've heard from Wii homebrew dev XFlak
LuaPlayer OpenGL Yeah, it's a LuaPlayer, this one's from Shine at the PS2Dev forums
DOP-Mii DOP-Mii originally known as DOP-IOS MOD, is in short; A homebrew Wii system tool that can do almost anything to your Wii
PSPInstaller Pike_132000 and Corrosion's PSPInstaller has also received a new update today that fixes some major issues from the previous release "that prevented PSPInstaller from getting to the main menu screen