The X-Flash thread in the QJ forums has been updated once again, and this time it's to announce that the latest version of X-Flash - version 18f - is now available. So, what has Art added to his PSP firmware mod app this time? Read on for the changelog.
* Implemented flasher with write verify for topmenu_plugin.rco files for all supported firmware versions.
* File flasher can only write topmenu_plugin.rco files, and only of sizes that match 1.50, 2.71, 3.02, and topmenu_plugin.rco file with new icons as output by kgsws's program for 3.02SE.
* Fixes to PSP Information screen, and red screens that display some startup warnings.
* Seven Hour XMB Label Editor works with 3.02 SE if the new icons topmenu_plugin.rco file is flashed.
* The new "Network" label that was not present in 1.50 is copied from the "Network Settings" string.
* Removed Estimated Flash0 Space Free display at startup to avoid confusion.
For installation instructions and more detailed information on X-Flash, be sure to check the readme file included in the download. A compatability list of functions with working firmwares is also available in the forum release thread.
Remember, this program writes to Flash, so be aware that using this program may brick your PSP if it is not used correctly. Please refer to the readme file for more information.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TrueAncestor SELF Resigner Are you looking to resign your CFW content for a new firmware? TrueAncestror is one of many apps that can get the job done! Check out this long-awaited update!
DayPR Rev.5.1 Hello lilmnm From Team Red Phoenix (TPR) here with a bug fix for DayPR that caused you to not be able to exit out of the pop up Keyboard Sorry for the Bug that shouldnt have happened in the first place
Custom IOS38 rev 13b [ DISCLAIMER ]:- THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED
PSP Emulators Installer QJ.NET PSP Homebrew Development Forums user Xaby just dropped by to announce Console Tribe's latest project, the new version of PSP Emulators Installer for the Sony PlayStation Portable
F.O.S.K. for TTLDE Plug-in F.O.S.K. is the Fast On-Screen Keyboard PLUGIN for TTLDE,
requiring only two (!) keystrokes to enter and one(!) to delete a character
Comments on X-Flash:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if X-Flash supports it