The X-Flash thread in the QJ forums has been updated once again, and this time it's to announce that the latest version of X-Flash - version 18f - is now available. So, what has Art added to his PSP firmware mod app this time? Read on for the changelog.
* Implemented flasher with write verify for topmenu_plugin.rco files for all supported firmware versions.
* File flasher can only write topmenu_plugin.rco files, and only of sizes that match 1.50, 2.71, 3.02, and topmenu_plugin.rco file with new icons as output by kgsws's program for 3.02SE.
* Fixes to PSP Information screen, and red screens that display some startup warnings.
* Seven Hour XMB Label Editor works with 3.02 SE if the new icons topmenu_plugin.rco file is flashed.
* The new "Network" label that was not present in 1.50 is copied from the "Network Settings" string.
* Removed Estimated Flash0 Space Free display at startup to avoid confusion.
For installation instructions and more detailed information on X-Flash, be sure to check the readme file included in the download. A compatability list of functions with working firmwares is also available in the forum release thread.
Remember, this program writes to Flash, so be aware that using this program may brick your PSP if it is not used correctly. Please refer to the readme file for more information.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
rGameboot 0.6 One of the devs who frequent the QJ forums, becus25, has just released v0
MacroFire MacroFire MacroFire 3.0.4
This program, PSP is a plug-in that runs on custom firmware.
Sony on Firmware Akira Makoto normal does not work.
The routine is self-responsibility in any event.
Not to give anything to play and a prolonged failure to suddenly freeze
PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
firmware modules from official firmwares (up to 6.20)
updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
official updater DATA.PSP
reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.20), and some nonretail/debug EBOOT
Half Byte Loader r96 Half Byte Loader r96
If you haven't noticed, the latest cool updates to HBL are thanks to our genius fellow coder JJS. JJS recently found a way to perfectly estimate most syscalls on most models of the PSP
Comments on X-Flash:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if X-Flash supports it