Mobile RSS Reader - is a J2ME MIDP application that is able to read most RSS feed versions. RSS is a lightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other content like blogs and news.
· Add RSS feed bookmarks
· Parse RSS feeds
· Browse RSS feed headers
· Read topics
· Import and synchronize RSS feed lists using OPML format
· Update all feeds with single command
· Open item in device browser
What's New in This Release:
· Use latest antenna 1.2.1 beta.
· Use latest proguard 4.5 beta3.
· Prevent override message from causing hang on import feeds.
· Use NULL pattern.
· Use observer pattern for feed parsing to prevent hangs from spotty networks and bad URLs.
· Use observer pattern for OPML/list parsing to prevent hangs from spotty networks and bad URLs.
· Don't use observer pattern for MIDP 1.0 as it increases size.
· Get feed titles for blank names in OPML in FeedListParser.
· Have next item command on item display.
· Use antenna to create manifest and jad.
· Remove unused methods.
· Fixed loop.
· Fix testing code of explicit.
· Use googlecode_upload.pl to upload to Google Project Hosting.
· Create smartphone version with just MIDP 2.0
· Create archive files.
· Don't create empty version directory.
· Use zip for src as the file paths are too long for non-GPL tar.
· Use - in cod files before version instead of .
· Make test distribution target with only MIDP 2.0 and MIDP 2.0 with JSR-75.
· Remove unneeded directories.
· Fix properties for MIDP 2.0 podcast/itunes.
· Create itunes test target.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 1.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 2.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 3.x, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
SubBrain MIDlet SubBrain is a puzzle game for Symbian Series 60 mobile phones