Mobile TV Recorder - The Mobile TV Recorder is a system that allows user to record TV broadcasts with the mobile phone. The actual recording is done in the backend server with help of TV adapter and video recording software.
How to setup the Mobile TV Recorder?
1. Download the binary files.
2. Download and install Apache Tomcat.
3. If you installed Tomcat as a Windows Service then make sure you allow the service to interact with the desktop (Administration Tools / Services).
4. Use Tomcat’s admin tools to deploy the WAR file.
5. Copy start_recording.bat file to some directory that is in your PATH enviroment variable.
6. Install JAR file to your mobile phone.
7. Ready. Just use it.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a networking exceptions
· Added a built-in channel list
· Added a feature to save server's address
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java enabled mobile phone;
Server with servlet support (Tested with Apache Tomcat);
TV adapter and recording software (Tested with WinTV USB from Hauppauge)
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Other Software by developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
Car Manager MIDlet The Car Manager application is a helpful tool that can be used to monitor your car's gasoline consumption and expenses
Nelisquare Nelisquare is a Foursquare client for Maemo devices
Saferoom MIDlet The Saferoom mobile application is a database for your passwords and usernames
Mobile RSS Reader RSS Reader is a J2ME MIDP application that is able to read most RSS feed versions
TwimGo TwimGo is a clean and simple Twitter client for Maemo-based Nokia N900 phones