MoneyWiz - SilverWiz is a sophisticated, feature-rich, yet extremely easy to use personal finance manager, that allows you to manage your accounts, budgets, scheduled & recurring transactions. Featuring OFX/QIF import, interactive reports, data sync, multi-currency support and 100+ more features, SilverWiz is the most comprehensive personal finance solution out there.
EASE OF USE
Sophisticated design, intuitive interface and smart in-app help that guides you through the app, as you go, makes using SilverWiz a breeze.
All of our customers say they've never seen a product that easy to setup and use, and that feature-rich in the same time.
SilverWiz currently supports 4 types of accounts: Savings, Checking, Credit/Debit Card and Cash account.
Accounts also provide:
• Ability to create, edit, delete and duplicate transactions
• Ability to enter income, expense and transfer transactions
• Reconcile an account
• Smart auto-completion when creating transactions
• Ability to assign payees to transactions
• Support for split payments
• Attach images to transactions
• Advanced searching, sorting and filtering of transactions
Budgets help you track expenses in specific areas like food, entertainment, groceries , etc.
You can manage multiple budgets, from the following types:
• Recurring budgets, with any recurrence period you want
• One-time budgets, to help you plan events (like this dream trip to Hawaii for example)
Budgets also provide:
• Real-time statistics for spent vs. remaining money
• Alerts when a budget becomes low or exceeded
SCHEDULED & RECURRING
Plan your future expenses and incomes with scheduled and recurring transactions. Use them for your repeatable incomes and expenses. Some of the features are:
• Financial forecast for any date in the future
• Create transactions in the future (scheduled)
• Create transactions that repeat at some period (recurring)
• Browse transactions either in a list or in a calendar view
• Push notifications will alert you when a transaction becomes due
Reports will show where, when and how much you spend and get. Why interactive? Just try them out and you'll see...
SilverWiz currently has 6 graphical interactive reports:
• Account balance over time
• Budget balance over time
• Compare budgets
• Expenses breakdown by category
• Incomes breakdown by category
• Payees breakdown.
There's also a real time indication of your current Net Worth.
Sync Everything! is our free cloud service, that allows you to keep your SilverWiz data synced and accurate on multiple devices. It's totally automatic once you enable it, and it's also a great way to keep all of your data backed up.
Our OFX and QIF files import allows you to import your bank statements into SilverWiz. All you have to do is login with a browser to your online banking, download the statements and give them to SilverWiz. You can also import your transactions history, categories and payees from other personal finance software.
Multi-currency support is in the core of SilverWiz. You can create accounts, budgets and transactions into any world currency. You can even create foreign currency transactions into your local currency accounts, and SilverWiz will do the calculations for you. With auto-updated exchange rates, and the built-in currency converter, you will never have troubles working with different currencies.
Keeping your data private and secure is of upmost importance to us. That's why SilverWiz is one of the most secure personal finance managers out there.
Whether you have a question about SilverWiz or seek an advice how to better organize your finances, we're there for you. All our customers receive personal, fast and honest support from us.
What's New in This Release:
NEW IN REPORTS:
· New reports: Net Worth, Statistics, Forecast, Trends
· Totally new UI for graphics in reports
· Full screen reports
· In Account Balance report, you can now select multiple accounts
· Expense Categories & Income Categories are now merged into one report - Categories
· You can now tap on the report graphic to get additional data
· Ability to see the transactions that make up a report
· Saving a report as a Dynamic report (i.e. non-static) - dynamic reports are these, that will re-calculate their data every time you open them.
· Ability to sort the transactions from a report
· The reports and the list of transactions are now one one... this means that when you scroll, the graphic goes up, giving you more space to see the transactions
· Export to PDF
· Export to CSV
· New way of visualising periods of a report
· Ability to reconcile an account. You can do this from the button you use to create a transaction. There's now a Reconcile option.
· Ability to see the running balance (the account's balance after each transaction). Enable/disable this option from Settings -> General.
· Ability to expand/collapse the list of categories, while creating a transaction. You can also search in the list.
· Built-in calculator, for the amount fields of transactions. Just swipe the normal keyboard, and the calculator will appear.
· Re-designed Scheduled section. The scheduled transactions no longer appear as normal transactions...they rather appear as events. Also, the calendar and the list of events are now one thing, which means that when you scroll up, the calendar hides itself, allowing you more space to see the list of events.
· New option for the balance field in Scheduled -> Overdue. You can now see how much money is overdue because of scheduled bills.
· Calendar "Go-to date" functionality. Just tap on the month and year text at the top of the calendar (in Scheduled), and the Go To dialog will present itself.
· Ability to see Daily Allowance for budgets. Configure it by tapping on the balance field while in that budget. You will be given the options - Used, Remaining, Days Left, Daily Allowance
· Significantly decreased font sizes, to allow more information to be displayed at once (in the list of transactions).
· Ability to set both date & time for a transaction.
· The Category field when entering a transaction has been moved up.
· Ability to change your Sync Everything! password, via Settings -> Sync Everything!
· The QIF/OFX import will now recognize sub-categories during import, and will handle them appropriately.
· New translations added - Chinese, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Polish
· Name is back to MoneyWiz
· Performance & stability improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)