* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Stylish user interface with several split screen modes
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Opportunity to add custom notes to any article in the dictionary so you can save your ideas and examples of usage
* Learning features
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Button allowing quick erase of the query field
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Specially enhanced for hi-resolution and hi-resolution landscape view modes
* Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
· Up-to-date vocabulary selection
· Daily use idioms
· Info boxes for culture, country and people
· New and old orthography
· 30-day trial
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
MobiSystems Money MobiSystems Money is a Palm OS personal finance assistant, designed to help you manage and maintain your daily money flow.
Various account types support such as bank accounts, credit cards, cash funds, investments and liabilities.
The wide range of transaction types, allows you to track your spending and prevents overspending and overdrafts
PONS Compact Dictionary Greek - German - Greek (iPhone/iPad) PONS Compact Dictionary Greek - German - Greek (iPhone/iPad) contains around 110,000 headwords and phrases. The ideal reference work for learners of German and Greek.
You’re sure to find what you’re looking for with this comprehensive dictionary that includes extensive coverage of new words. It’s the ideal companion for every occasion
Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation (Android) Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation (Android) - Giving examples of real usage, this software provides the basic information about grammar and punctuation that people need on a day-to-day basis. Arranged A-Z, it contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential