MySportTraining - The most comprehensive, most popular, most award-winning fitness software is now available for your BlackBerry smartphone, with a complete set of features to track every detail of your cardio and strength workouts.
Track the information that matters to you:
· For all workouts: duration, personal ratings, heart rate data, and notes.
· For cardio workouts: route, distance, pace, ascent and intervals.
· For strength workouts: location, warm-up, cool-down, exercises.
· For your health: calorie/kJ intake, weight, body fat, mood, sleep, blood pressure, resting heart rate and body measurements.
Get motivated to exercise:
· It calculates the calories/kJ and fat you burn - get instant gratification after your hard work.
· Use the month view to see all your workouts at-a-glance and appreciate your accomplishments.
· Use the chart view to see a variety of motivating charts to see your improvement over time.
A must for the gym:
· Choose from 30 workouts, 40 strength exercises, 20 cardio intervals or create your own.
· Use the colored muscle chart to find different exercises (including your own) for a muscle group and add variety to your workouts.
· Up to 5 different sets per exercise - ideal for Body-For-LIFE challengers!
A must for your outdoor workouts:
· Record your outdoor workouts using the integrated GPS receiver.
· Track your duration, distance, current speed, average speed, and see where you are on a Google maps.
· Use the auto-start feature or pause the recording manually.
· Add laps
· Save all the data (including laps) in a workout of your choice, see how many calories you burned, add additional information, such as the exertion, workout gear, notes, etc. for complete workout tracking.
· You can later review the route.
· If you are using VidaOne Diet & Fitness, the route is also synchronized with your PC.
Full Synchronization with your Windows PC:
· Synchronize your workouts and health date with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows XP & Vista (sold separately) via Wi-Fi.
· This is not just a companion app, but a full-fledge diet and fitness application that earned has earned many awards.
· For Windows 7, Vista and XP
· Mac users can also enjoy it using Windows emulators (Parallels, VMware)
· Having your data on your PC make it easier to review your data, enter custom fields. Plus, if you change phone because you upgraded, or it was damaged or stolen, you can get your data back in seconds.
Feature-rich for health-conscious people, sport enthusiasts and athletes:
· Support for English and Metric units.
· Filter out some activities to review specific workouts.
· Track your 'personal best' workouts .
· It calculates your training zones using popular methods or you can customize them (via VidaOne Diet & Fitness).
· Add workout gear (like running shoes or heart rate monitors) and automatically track their usage (by distance or duration).
· Search past workout and health record notes.
· Purge older data you no longer want.
What's New in This Release:
· GPS tracking enhancements.
What's New in 1.2.1
· Body measurements are now properly displayed when edited.
What's New in 1.1.2 :
· Improved support for touch screens (e.g. Torch, Storm 2).
What's New in 1.1.1
· Improved the GPS auto-start feature.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Improved touch screen support
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:External media card (eg. micro SD card)
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
MyHealthRegistry MyHealthRegistry - Track all your health and medical records (and of your family or patients too!) using MyHealthRegistry and provide accurate information to health care providers instantly
MyTrainingPlan MyTrainingPlan allows you to build a personalized training schedule with ease and stay focused on it. A training plan is tremendously valuable because it gives a purpose to your workouts
MySportTraining (Windows Mobile non-touch screen) MySportTraining - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life
MySportTraining for Android MySportTraining - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise
VidaOne Polar VidaOne Polar - Using a Polar heart rate monitor? See your performance right into your Pocket PC!
Use VidaOne Polar with MySportTraining and/or MyPersonalDiet (sold separately) to download workout data via infrared from your Polar® S, CS or RS series (see list below) right into your Pocket PC and to view it in a snap
MyPersonalDiet MyPersonalDiet gives you the tools to reach you weight goal by providing simple means of tracking your food and workouts, monitor your health and get clear assessments of your efforts and results
Pace Calculator Pace Calculator - The Pace Calculator allows you to calculate the time, distance or pace for any workout and perform useful pace calculations with ease:
Calculate the pace by entering the time and distance - perfect to keep track of your progression