Pocket (Formerly Read It Later) for iPhone/iPad - When you find something on the internet that you want to view later, simply put it in Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet, or computer so you can view it at a later date, even without an internet connection.
You can use Pocket when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don't have time to go through it. Once the web page is in Pocket, it is accessible on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer, anytime, anywhere.
What's New in This Release:
· Pocket is now translated into more languages: Chinese, Dutch, Korean, Polish, and Portuguese
· Improved detection for copied links from apps like Medium.
· This update also includes a number of bug fixes and improvements.
What's New in 5.2:
· Pocket is now translated into the following languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
What's New in 5.1:
· You can now sign up and log into Pocket with your Google account
· Shares to Evernote while offline are now queued and sent successfully
· Other bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 5.0.2:
· AirPlay support improved to allow continuous playback when Pocket is closed or the device goes to sleep
· The Pocket bookmarklet now works correctly when installed in Google Chrome
· Fixed an issue with sharing links to Facebook
· Other minor fixes, improvements, and optimizations
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Restored Pocket's in-app Rotation Lock
· Improved playback quality of YouTube videos on iPad
· Optimizations to Search and Bulk Edit
· Numerous bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 5.0:
· Pocket 5.0 is smarter, more dynamic, and offers streamlined navigation and search. We've designed it to help you spend more time reading, watching and consuming the best content in your list, and less time looking for it.
· Pocket 5.0 introduces Highlights, a feature that uses Pocket's insights to surface the best and most relevant content in your list.
· A new streamlined navigation makes it easier than ever to jump to your List, Highlights, Favorites, and Archive, and quickly filter your content no matter where you are in your list.
· We've also unified search to make it easy to find anything in Pocket. It's no longer necessary to re-enter your search when switching between My List and Archive to find what you're looking for.
What's New in 4.6.2:
· Fixed a bug that could cause the app to become unresponsive
· Resolved an issue where the status bar could disappear
· Embedded videos no longer continue playing when an article is closed
· A number of other minor bug fixes
What's New in 4.1.3:
· Share to Google Chrome, Kippt, and App.net
· Removed pocket.co urls from archival services like Pinboard and Evernote
· Security improvements
· Bug fixes and other minor enhancements
What's New in 4.1.2:
· Fixes several crashes when launching the app
· Fixes a crash when opening an App Store URL
· Fixes a crash when tapping the retweet button in the Tweet Attribution
· Fixes a compatibility issue with scrolling
What's New in 4.1.1:
· Added the option to disable Page Flipping
· Added the option to switch to the dark theme
· Resolved a sync issue where users were not able to download their entire list
· Fixed an issue where users' lists were incorrectly reported as empty
· Fixed an issue with logging into Twitter for the first time
· Fixed a number of crashes
· Minor bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 4.1:
New Article View Features:
· Swipe left or right to enable Page Flipping to read one page at a time
· Improved Dark theme and new Sepia theme with a focus on contrast and readability
· Increased maximum font size
· Dark Theme throughout the app so you can use it comfortably at night
· Automatic detection of URLs copied to the clipboard so they can be added directly to Pocket
· Support for additional video sites, including TED and Devour
· Fixed a case where items in the list would become untappable
· Fixed a case where only partial lists would load
· Fixed a number of crashes and other minor bugs
What's New in 4.0.0:
· Read It Later is now called Pocket
· Stunning New UI
· New Content Type Filter
· Enhanced Viewing Experience
· Easier to Organize
· Improved syncing
· Faster downloading
· Improved sharing: Buffer, Box.com, Delicious, and more
· Tons of bug fixes