2Dart 2Dart is a free dartgame and scorekeeper for the Nintendo DS.
The main focus of this release was to create a computer opponent for both x01 and cricket games, which is now operational! An other thing was adding more animation to make the package more *fancy* :-) Full details follow below:
* Computer opponent for all game types and variants
* Score indicator at cricket games
* "Flying" scores at dartgame mode
* Sliding (deck-of-cards like) menu's
* The score doesn't always match with the box of the dart
* The current score is shown before the dart hits the board
* When cleaning the X01 scoreboard the start score is printed
* When changing hand with the select button in the first menu,
the buttons do not update
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PongDS We've already had our share of homebrewed Pong games for the DS, but as always, it's good to get more options when it comes to game
Grid Soccer Homebrew developer Falafel came up with something for the Nintendo DS that he wants players to try out during boring lectures
Atari Boxing Well theres not much new in this version except a few bug fixes and the addition of AI!Its not perfect and needs some more work but it still puts up a challenge if your horrible at the game to begin withAnyways in this version just press select while fighting to switch begin multiplayer and single player
Crazy Golf Crazy Golf, a Nintendo DS golf homebrew, has been released