2Dart 2Dart is a free dartgame and scorekeeper for the Nintendo DS.
The main focus of this release was to create a computer opponent for both x01 and cricket games, which is now operational! An other thing was adding more animation to make the package more *fancy* :-) Full details follow below:
* Computer opponent for all game types and variants
* Score indicator at cricket games
* "Flying" scores at dartgame mode
* Sliding (deck-of-cards like) menu's
* The score doesn't always match with the box of the dart
* The current score is shown before the dart hits the board
* When cleaning the X01 scoreboard the start score is printed
* When changing hand with the select button in the first menu,
the buttons do not update
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
NDS Sports It's time for another DS entry to the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition 07, and as you can tell by previous entries coding competitions do produce some good end products, and NDS Sports is no different
2Dart From ErrorA:2Dart started years ago as an online dart-scorekeeper, which I used when playing darts at home
Atari Boxing Well theres not much new in this version except a few bug fixes and the addition of AI!Its not perfect and needs some more work but it still puts up a challenge if your horrible at the game to begin withAnyways in this version just press select while fighting to switch begin multiplayer and single player