2Dart 2Dart is a free dartgame and scorekeeper for the Nintendo DS.
The main focus of this release was to create a computer opponent for both x01 and cricket games, which is now operational! An other thing was adding more animation to make the package more *fancy* :-) Full details follow below:
* Computer opponent for all game types and variants
* Score indicator at cricket games
* "Flying" scores at dartgame mode
* Sliding (deck-of-cards like) menu's
* The score doesn't always match with the box of the dart
* The current score is shown before the dart hits the board
* When cleaning the X01 scoreboard the start score is printed
* When changing hand with the select button in the first menu,
the buttons do not update
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Atari Boxing DS BassAceGold has just released his DS homebrew game entry for the PAlib competition, Atari Boxing DS
2Dart From ErrorA:Hi all!I'm new fairy new to Homebrew for the NDS and I've built my first real application which I like to share
Atari Boxing Well theres not much new in this version except a few bug fixes and the addition of AI!Its not perfect and needs some more work but it still puts up a challenge if your horrible at the game to begin withAnyways in this version just press select while fighting to switch begin multiplayer and single player
Laser Hockey DS Homebrew developer MrTyzik is working on a homebrew game for the Nintendo DS, and its latest version has been released
Grid Soccer Homebrew developer Falafel came up with something for the Nintendo DS that he wants players to try out during boring lectures