2Dart 2Dart is a free dartgame and scorekeeper for the Nintendo DS.
The main focus of this release was to create a computer opponent for both x01 and cricket games, which is now operational! An other thing was adding more animation to make the package more *fancy* :-) Full details follow below:
* Computer opponent for all game types and variants
* Score indicator at cricket games
* "Flying" scores at dartgame mode
* Sliding (deck-of-cards like) menu's
* The score doesn't always match with the box of the dart
* The current score is shown before the dart hits the board
* When cleaning the X01 scoreboard the start score is printed
* When changing hand with the select button in the first menu,
the buttons do not update
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Laser Hockey DS Portable hockey enthusiasts should better get ready to update their copies of Laser Hockey DS
PongDS We've already had our share of homebrewed Pong games for the DS, but as always, it's good to get more options when it comes to game
Grid Soccer Homebrew developer Falafel came up with something for the Nintendo DS that he wants players to try out during boring lectures
Laser Hockey DS Homebrew developer MrTyzik is working on a homebrew game for the Nintendo DS, and its latest version has been released
NDS Sports It's time for another DS entry to the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition 07, and as you can tell by previous entries coding competitions do produce some good end products, and NDS Sports is no different
Atari Boxing DS BassAceGold has just released his DS homebrew game entry for the PAlib competition, Atari Boxing DS